Battle Mt. rules???

Discussion in 'Recumbent bicycles' started by Papa, Jan 22, 2003.

  1. Papa

    Papa Guest

    Please excuse my ignorance. Having been at the Official? BM link
    -http://www.wisil.recumbents.com/wisil/whpsc2002/raceinfo.htm - I failed to fine specific rules. 1.
    What occurs when several qualifiers attend? How many are allowed to participate? 2.What occurs if
    two or more exceed the 82mph limit? Do they split the pot?... or is it fastest-takes-all?

    Tags:

  2. Papa

    Papa Guest

    Please excuse my ignorance. Having been at the Official? BM link
    -http://www.wisil.recumbents.com/wisil/whpsc2002/raceinfo.htm - I failed to fine specific rules. 1.
    What occurs when several qualifiers attend? How many are allowed to participate? 2.What occurs if
    two or more exceed the 82mph limit? Do they split the pot?... or is it fastest-takes-all?

  3. Jeff Wills

    Jeff Wills Guest

    [email protected] (Papa) wrote in message
    news:<[email protected]>...
    > Please excuse my ignorance. Having been at the Official? BM link
    > -http://www.wisil.recumbents.com/wisil/whpsc2002/raceinfo.htm - I failed to fine specific rules.
    > 1. What occurs when several qualifiers attend? How many are allowed to participate? 2.What occurs
    > if two or more exceed the 82mph limit? Do they split the pot?... or is it fastest-takes-all?

    The basis for the Battle Mountain prize is the .DeciMach. You can read more about it at
    http://www.recumbents.com/decimach/default.htm . The details are a little different (since the
    .DeciMach was intended to be a sea level record and Battle Mountain is at 4000 foot altitude), but
    most of your questions should be answered there.

    Jeff

  4. Jeff Wills