Battle Mt. rules???

[email protected] (Papa) wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
> Please excuse my ignorance. Having been at the Official? BM link
> -http://www.wisil.recumbents.com/wisil/whpsc2002/raceinfo.htm - I failed to fine specific rules.
> 1. What occurs when several qualifiers attend? How many are allowed to participate? 2.What occurs
> if two or more exceed the 82mph limit? Do they split the pot?... or is it fastest-takes-all?

The basis for the Battle Mountain prize is the .DeciMach. You can read more about it at
http://www.recumbents.com/decimach/default.htm . The details are a little different (since the
.DeciMach was intended to be a sea level record and Battle Mountain is at 4000 foot altitude), but
most of your questions should be answered there.

Jeff