Bay Area Cycling Share Houses?

Roadie_scum

Nov 14, 2003
Hello one and all,

I am a 22 year old cyclist from Australia (road and MTB, with an eye on doing some cyclocross - A grade roadie and sport class MTBer). I'm coming to the bay area in January 2005 to attend UC Berkeley for one year. I was wondering if anyone out there has a room available in a share house near Berkeley or similar arrangement. Ideally I'd share with 1-3 cyclists or other athletes, male or female, all definitely non-smokers. Don't really mind between students and professionals, as long as the students don't insist on holding house parties until 2am every second night. I enjoy my sport and my study and take both seriously, but I'm still a fairly relaxed guy. My financials are bona fide and I can provide proof of finances before taking up residence if that's necessary (as I have already had to do for the US government and the University!). I can also cook pretty mean pasta's, soups BBQed chicken, rice pudding... plenty of other stuff, I love food and I don't mind cooking.

Anyway, if anyone has a room, or a suggestion on how to get a good living environment for a student athlete some other way, please flick me a PM or send an email to [email protected]