BB sizing on S-works

Nedman

Guest
I recently bought an older used Specialized S-Works M2 frame
and am not sure which is the correct BB size for my XT
splined crankset. The person I bought it from said the model
was a '99, but he wasn't sure. It could also be a 1998 or
2000. The frame is green in color, if that helps. Any help
would be appreciated. Thanks, Ned

Remove nospam to reply

I neglected to add that the BB shell is 73 mm, I just need
to know the BB spindle length for the XT cranks. TIA, Ned

<[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> I neglected to add that the BB shell is 73 mm, I just need
> to know the BB spindle length for the XT cranks.

That is dependent on the crankset. The cranks should have
come with a manual stating this. If not, ask your dealer.

--
Phil, Squid-in-Training

> The person I bought it from said the model was a '99, but
> he wasn't sure. It could also
be a
> 1998 or 2000. The frame is green in color, if that helps.
> Any help
would be
> appreciated. Thanks, Ned

If it's green metallic it's propably a 1998 model, i have
one like that.

"Nedman" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> I recently bought an older used Specialized S-Works M2
> frame and am
not sure
> which is the correct BB size for my XT splined crankset.
> The person
I bought
> it from said the model was a '99, but he wasn't sure. It
> could also
be a
> 1998 or 2000. The frame is green in color, if that helps.
> Any help
would be