BBC cycling

Discussion in 'UK and Europe' started by Wafflycathcsdir, Mar 12, 2003.

  1. In case you don't know - the Beeb have a stab at a cycling web site

    http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/other_sports/cycling/default.stm

    Cheers, helen s

    ~~~~~~~~~~

    ~~~~~~~~~~

    Tags:

  2. Mr_rolfi

    Mr_rolfi Guest

    I like the way we're classed as "other sports" :eek:p Perhaps cherry pip spitting and frogging are on a
    higher agenda at the BBC?

    cheers,

    Dave Rollinson

    > In case you don't know - the Beeb have a stab at a cycling web site
    >
    > http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/other_sports/cycling/default.stm
    >
    > Cheers, helen s
    >

    > ~~~~~~~~~~
    > Flush out that intestinal parasite and/or the waste product before sending
    > reply!
    >
    > Any speeliong mistake$ aR the resiult of my cats sitting on the
    keyboaRRRDdd
    > ~~~~~~~~~~

  3. Simon Mason

    Simon Mason Guest

  4. > Thanks for that Helen, I knew about this BBC cycling health site though.

    >http://www.bbc.co.uk/health/features/cycling.shtml

    Yup got that one :)

    Cheers, helen s

  5. John Scott

    John Scott Guest

    I noticed this today and I think it's good that they have at least recognised cycling as worth a
    page on its own, it might even appear on TV ! You never know. "wafflycathcsdirtycatlitter"