UK and Europe · Public discussion

BBC Radio 5 Live tonight

Started by Chris Leuty · · Last activity · 3 posts · 534 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
UK and Europe
Published
4 January 2008
Last activity
5 January 2008
Original author
Chris Leuty
Posts
3
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
534
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–3 of 3
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. I understand that Stephen Nolan will, amongst other things, be
    discussing attitudes towards cyclists tonight, 10pm-1am BBC Radio 5
    Live. You can always listen again if you don't want to stay up:
    <http://www.bbc.co.uk/fivelive/programmes/nolan.shtml>

  2. Chris Leuty said:

    I understand that Stephen Nolan will, amongst other things, be
    discussing attitudes towards cyclists tonight, 10pm-1am BBC Radio 5
    Live. You can always listen again if you don't want to stay up:
    <http://www.bbc.co.uk/fivelive/programmes/nolan.shtml>

    I listened for a bit but really had to turn off before I went mad..
    Did anyone hear any cycling stuff on it and at what time?

  3. In article
    <[email hidden]>,

    TerryJ said:
    Chris Leuty said:

    I understand that Stephen Nolan will, amongst other things, be
    discussing attitudes towards cyclists tonight, 10pm-1am BBC Radio 5
    Live. You can always listen again if you don't want to stay up:
    <http://www.bbc.co.uk/fivelive/programmes/nolan.shtml>

    I listened for a bit but really had to turn off before I went mad..
    Did anyone hear any cycling stuff on it and at what time?

    If you go to the web page above, you can listen again from about 2:03
    onwards (start playing then drag the circle across or click and hold on
    the right arrow to fast forward).

    Basically it came down to motorists don't like cyclists and cyclists
    aren't that keen on motorists either so nothing new really.

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.