BBC Radio Northampton

Discussion in 'UK and Europe' started by Tony W, Mar 30, 2003.

  1. Tony W

    Tony W Guest

    Had some fun yesterday. As I said recently, I'm giving a talk this Wednesday on my tour of India.
    (See http://www.p-cright.demon.co.uk/ctc/india.htm for details).

    Our Press Officer got me in for an about 10 minute interview on the BBC Radio Northampton morning
    show. (Brilliant job, Claire!!)

    Great experience -- I hope I was able to promote cycling and didn't put too many people off.

  2. >Our Press Officer got me in for an about 10 minute interview on the BBC Radio Northampton
    >morning show.

    Excellent!!! Any chance it's on the Net??? Are you having it taped???

    I did a local radio slot before Christmas (on science) & have another coming up in April. Doing
    local radio is great fun

    Cheers, helen s

    ~~~~~~~~~~

    ~~~~~~~~~~

  3. Tony W

    Tony W Guest

    > Excellent!!! Any chance it's on the Net??? Are you having it taped???

    Its taped (well MP3 actually). No, its not on the web. (Phew!!)

  4. Peter B

    Peter B Guest

    "Tony W" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Had some fun yesterday. As I said recently, I'm giving a talk this Wednesday on my tour of India.
    > (See http://www.p-cright.demon.co.uk/ctc/india.htm for details).

    Which I would have liked to have attended but I attend a French course and we missed a lesson as the
    tutor was ill so the last one of term is on Wednesday (all said without pause). No, don't ask me to
    communicate in French, I'm crap and won't be going next term as I'd sooner be on me bike now the
    clocks have gone forward.

    Pete