BBQ Season

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by John G, Apr 3, 2003.

  1. John G

    John G Guest

    Tags:

  2. Jimbo

    Jimbo Guest

    John G wrote:

    > As you all know I'm Internationally renowned for my skills on the BBB:
    >
    > http://www.shavings.net/images/temp/john-grill.jpg
    >
    > After years and years of hounding, bribery and begging, I have finally decided to divulge my
    > secret. It involves drinking mass quantities of Schlitz Malt Liquor, Dairy Queen Onion Rings,
    > Keilbassa and Sauerkraut and this special grill fitting:
    >
    > http://www.shavings.net/images/temp/grill.jpg

    I'll be damned if you don't look like Dan Akroyd in that picture :p

    Jimbo(san)

  3. Russ

    Russ Guest

    wicked funny! beasty boys do bbq.

    "John G" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > As you all know I'm Internationally renowned for my skills on the BBB:
    >
    > http://www.shavings.net/images/temp/john-grill.jpg
    >

    > After years and years of hounding, bribery and begging, I have finally decided to divulge my
    > secret. It involves drinking mass quantities of Schlitz Malt Liquor, Dairy Queen Onion Rings,
    > Keilbassa and Sauerkraut and this special grill fitting:
    >
    > http://www.shavings.net/images/temp/grill.jpg

  4. ..::Tbf::..

    ..::Tbf::.. Guest

    --
    http://members.rogers.com/theblackfoxx/ "russ" <russcrosbie2002(no-spam)@hotmail.com> wrote in
    message news:[email protected]...
    > wicked funny! beasty boys do bbq.
    >
    > "John G" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > > As you all know I'm Internationally renowned for my skills on the BBB:
    > >
    > > http://www.shavings.net/images/temp/john-grill.jpg
    > >

    > > After years and years of hounding, bribery and begging, I have finally decided to divulge my
    > > secret. It involves drinking mass quantities of Schlitz Malt Liquor, Dairy Queen Onion Rings,
    > > Keilbassa and Sauerkraut and this special grill fitting:
    > >
    > > http://www.shavings.net/images/temp/grill.jpg

    Holy cow man, a little warning next time!

  5. John G

    John G Guest

  6. Gabrielle

    Gabrielle Guest

    On Thu, 03 Apr 2003 09:13:05 -0800, John G wrote:

    > As you all know I'm Internationally renowned for my skills on the BBB:
    >
    > http://www.shavings.net/images/temp/john-grill.jpg
    >

    > After years and years of hounding, bribery and begging, I have finally decided to divulge my
    > secret. It involves drinking mass quantities of Schlitz Malt Liquor, Dairy Queen Onion Rings,
    > Keilbassa and Sauerkraut and this special grill fitting:
    >
    > http://www.shavings.net/images/temp/grill.jpg

    AAAAAIIIIIEEEEEE!!!!

    gabrielle

  7. Penny S.

    Penny S. Guest

    gabrielle wrote:
    > On Thu, 03 Apr 2003 09:13:05 -0800, John G wrote:
    >
    >> As you all know I'm Internationally renowned for my skills on the BBB:
    >>
    >> http://www.shavings.net/images/temp/john-grill.jpg
    >>

    >> After years and years of hounding, bribery and begging, I have finally decided to divulge my
    >> secret. It involves drinking mass quantities of Schlitz Malt Liquor, Dairy Queen Onion Rings,
    >> Keilbassa and Sauerkraut and this special grill fitting:
    >>
    >> http://www.shavings.net/images/temp/grill.jpg
    >
    > AAAAAIIIIIEEEEEE!!!!
    >
    > gabrielle

    remind me to show you the photo of my hubby and his pals cooking dinner on the grand when you
    come up...

    Penny

  8. Shaun Rimmer

    Shaun Rimmer Guest

    Penny S. <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > gabrielle wrote:
    > > On Thu, 03 Apr 2003 09:13:05 -0800, John G wrote:
    > >
    > >> As you all know I'm Internationally renowned for my skills on the BBB:
    > >>
    > >> http://www.shavings.net/images/temp/john-grill.jpg
    > >>

    > >> After years and years of hounding, bribery and begging, I have finally decided to divulge my
    > >> secret. It involves drinking mass quantities of Schlitz Malt Liquor, Dairy Queen Onion Rings,
    > >> Keilbassa and Sauerkraut and this special grill fitting:
    > >>
    > >> http://www.shavings.net/images/temp/grill.jpg
    > >
    > > AAAAAIIIIIEEEEEE!!!!
    > >
    > > gabrielle
    >
    > remind me to show you the photo of my hubby and his pals cooking dinner on the grand when you
    > come up...

    Post! Go on Penny, you know you want to ',;~}

    Shaun aRe

  9. John G wrote:

    > As you all know I'm Internationally renowned for my skills on the BBB:
    >
    > http://www.shavings.net/images/temp/john-grill.jpg
    >
    > After years and years of hounding, bribery and begging, I have finally decided to divulge my
    > secret. It involves drinking mass quantities of Schlitz Malt Liquor, Dairy Queen Onion Rings,
    > Keilbassa and Sauerkraut and this special grill fitting:
    >
    > http://www.shavings.net/images/temp/grill.jpg

    Will we be witnessing this at the Roast & Ride @ Bear Brook?

    Barry

  10. B a r r y B u r k e J r . wrote:
    > John G wrote:
    >
    >>As you all know I'm Internationally renowned for my skills on the BBB:
    >>
    >>http://www.shavings.net/images/temp/john-grill.jpg
    >>
    >>After years and years of hounding, bribery and begging, I have finally decided to divulge my
    >>secret. It involves drinking mass quantities of Schlitz Malt Liquor, Dairy Queen Onion Rings,
    >>Keilbassa and Sauerkraut and this special grill fitting:
    >>
    >>http://www.shavings.net/images/temp/grill.jpg
    >

    > Will we be witnessing this at the Roast & Ride @ Bear Brook?

    I dunno we are roastin' an entire pig.

    we may need to take shifts at the grill.

  11. ClydesdaleMTB wrote:

    > I dunno we are roastin' an entire pig.
    >
    > we may need to take shifts at the grill.

    My wife would like people to believe that I could do double shifts. However, _I_ know that I
    never have gas.

    Barry

  12. Michael Dart

    Michael Dart Guest

    "B a r r y B u r k e J r ." <"keep it in the newsgroup "@thankyou.com> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > ClydesdaleMTB wrote:
    > >

    > > I dunno we are roastin' an entire pig.
    > >
    > > we may need to take shifts at the grill.
    >
    > My wife would like people to believe that I could do double shifts. However, _I_ know that I never
    > have gas.
    >
    > Barry

    It was the dog! ;^)