BBQ Season

John G wrote:

> As you all know I'm Internationally renowned for my skills on the BBB:
>
> http://www.shavings.net/images/temp/john-grill.jpg
>
> After years and years of hounding, bribery and begging, I have finally decided to divulge my
> secret. It involves drinking mass quantities of Schlitz Malt Liquor, Dairy Queen Onion Rings,
> Keilbassa and Sauerkraut and this special grill fitting:
>
> http://www.shavings.net/images/temp/grill.jpg

I'll be damned if you don't look like Dan Akroyd in that picture :p

Jimbo(san)

wicked funny! beasty boys do bbq.

--
http://members.rogers.com/theblackfoxx/ "russ" <russcrosbie2002(no-spam)@hotmail.com> wrote in
message news:[email protected]...
> wicked funny! beasty boys do bbq.
>
> "John G" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> > As you all know I'm Internationally renowned for my skills on the BBB:
> >
> > http://www.shavings.net/images/temp/john-grill.jpg
> >

> > After years and years of hounding, bribery and begging, I have finally decided to divulge my
> > secret. It involves drinking mass quantities of Schlitz Malt Liquor, Dairy Queen Onion Rings,
> > Keilbassa and Sauerkraut and this special grill fitting:
> >
> > http://www.shavings.net/images/temp/grill.jpg

Holy cow man, a little warning next time!

On Thu, 03 Apr 2003 09:13:05 -0800, John G wrote:

> As you all know I'm Internationally renowned for my skills on the BBB:
>
> http://www.shavings.net/images/temp/john-grill.jpg
>

> After years and years of hounding, bribery and begging, I have finally decided to divulge my
> secret. It involves drinking mass quantities of Schlitz Malt Liquor, Dairy Queen Onion Rings,
> Keilbassa and Sauerkraut and this special grill fitting:
>
> http://www.shavings.net/images/temp/grill.jpg

AAAAAIIIIIEEEEEE!!!!

gabrielle

gabrielle wrote:
> On Thu, 03 Apr 2003 09:13:05 -0800, John G wrote:
>
>> As you all know I'm Internationally renowned for my skills on the BBB:
>>
>> http://www.shavings.net/images/temp/john-grill.jpg
>>

>> After years and years of hounding, bribery and begging, I have finally decided to divulge my
>> secret. It involves drinking mass quantities of Schlitz Malt Liquor, Dairy Queen Onion Rings,
>> Keilbassa and Sauerkraut and this special grill fitting:
>>
>> http://www.shavings.net/images/temp/grill.jpg
>
> AAAAAIIIIIEEEEEE!!!!
>
> gabrielle

remind me to show you the photo of my hubby and his pals cooking dinner on the grand when you
come up...

Penny

Penny S. <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> gabrielle wrote:
> > On Thu, 03 Apr 2003 09:13:05 -0800, John G wrote:
> >
> >> As you all know I'm Internationally renowned for my skills on the BBB:
> >>
> >> http://www.shavings.net/images/temp/john-grill.jpg
> >>

> >> After years and years of hounding, bribery and begging, I have finally decided to divulge my
> >> secret. It involves drinking mass quantities of Schlitz Malt Liquor, Dairy Queen Onion Rings,
> >> Keilbassa and Sauerkraut and this special grill fitting:
> >>
> >> http://www.shavings.net/images/temp/grill.jpg
> >
> > AAAAAIIIIIEEEEEE!!!!
> >
> > gabrielle
>
> remind me to show you the photo of my hubby and his pals cooking dinner on the grand when you
> come up...

Post! Go on Penny, you know you want to ',;~}

Shaun aRe

John G wrote:

> As you all know I'm Internationally renowned for my skills on the BBB:
>
> http://www.shavings.net/images/temp/john-grill.jpg
>
> After years and years of hounding, bribery and begging, I have finally decided to divulge my
> secret. It involves drinking mass quantities of Schlitz Malt Liquor, Dairy Queen Onion Rings,
> Keilbassa and Sauerkraut and this special grill fitting:
>
> http://www.shavings.net/images/temp/grill.jpg

Will we be witnessing this at the Roast & Ride @ Bear Brook?

Barry

B a r r y B u r k e J r . wrote:
> John G wrote:
>
>>As you all know I'm Internationally renowned for my skills on the BBB:
>>
>>http://www.shavings.net/images/temp/john-grill.jpg
>>
>>After years and years of hounding, bribery and begging, I have finally decided to divulge my
>>secret. It involves drinking mass quantities of Schlitz Malt Liquor, Dairy Queen Onion Rings,
>>Keilbassa and Sauerkraut and this special grill fitting:
>>
>>http://www.shavings.net/images/temp/grill.jpg
>

> Will we be witnessing this at the Roast & Ride @ Bear Brook?

I dunno we are roastin' an entire pig.

we may need to take shifts at the grill.

ClydesdaleMTB wrote:

> I dunno we are roastin' an entire pig.
>
> we may need to take shifts at the grill.

My wife would like people to believe that I could do double shifts. However, _I_ know that I
never have gas.

Barry

"B a r r y B u r k e J r ." <"keep it in the newsgroup "@thankyou.com> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> ClydesdaleMTB wrote:
> >

> > I dunno we are roastin' an entire pig.
> >
> > we may need to take shifts at the grill.
>
> My wife would like people to believe that I could do double shifts. However, _I_ know that I never
> have gas.
>
> Barry

It was the dog! ;^)