Be a pal, give me $650,000.

I won't have a garage like that until you give me that $100,00 big ones I said I'll allow for you to give me instead of the $650,000. In the meantime, I have no garage and a truck that looks like this..
mytruck006.jpg

Originally Posted by Froze .

Quote: Originally Posted by roadhouse .

Alrighty Froze, I slept on it and figured you probably don't really want to buy me $650,000 space craft no matter how much of a binding contract your internet post may be so I've decided that I'll let you off of that financial hook and settle for $100,000 so I can just go ahead and get a one of these. Probably be able to get those two bikes as well. Thanks pal, you're swell.

leadairheadcustomsf350.jpg

Why do you need the space craft when you have garage like this already?

Davereo; at least your wife's taste got better with age, the Murano is a fine vehicle, probably the best and most thought out SUV on the road.

Geez, seeing my old little F-150 compared that new custom F-350 begs me to tell you Gawd Speed, Froze.

Why are you now suddenly procrastinating? Yes, I'll probably do few do nuts, some of which will be on the interior of newly constructed exoskeletal walls of a new building going up in the rain so the concrete floor is nice and wet like I have in the company F-250 more than a few dozen times with a fully loaded headache rack, smoke some streets up, race and beat a few Lamborghinis and Ferraris to at the very least 0-98 mph, but mainly I'll just cruise the streets of Houston, rumbling all the way. And if Caterpillar needs some heavy hauling done because their weak little earth moving equipment can't handle the job at hand, I'm certain I'll stand to make some money too. Whaddya think I should rent my services out for with an F-350 equipped wiht a 1,287 horse power motor? $500 an hour? Possibly a slight bit too low but it'll at least get my foot in the door.

Originally Posted by Froze .

Quote: Originally Posted by Roadhause .

Froze, I do recall saying I'd take the motor and put it in a truck, probably an F-350 , JUST FOR THE POWER, so you don't need worry about my affording tires that will be seeing over 200 mph or me killing myself driving a truck that won't in all reality, with a governor and the gear ratio, hit over 98.

Color doesn't matter either as it's just the engine I'm interested in, I am only interested in having the ability to pull skyscrapers loose from their foundation. So when can I expect your generous gift? And thanks, pal.
Even with the governor set at 98mph you get that truck with that engine to that speed in about 4 seconds...I don't think the city in which you live would appreciate a 4X4 clawing up their blacktop streets like that. However move to Detroit, I hear they want to raze a bunch of buildings throughout the city, you could use the truck for that and make some money while doing it.

Originally Posted by steve .

Quote: Originally Posted by Daiho .

Here you go. Buy a few for your friends.

I hope the USD doesn't go down this path!!!!

The USA has already started down that path!!! What do you think a national debt that exceeds the gross national output is going to do? No money, so they just print more currency to pay off the debts with cheap currency, more printed currency the more inflation will go up...it's a financial death spiral. As a side note, you and your children each currently owe $40,000. Right now the Feds are borrowing 15 billion dollars every day just to fund the deficit. But inflation is good for debt because it makes it cheaper to pay off the deficit...assuming they can get their collective heads out of their asses and be responsible about spending, something highly unlikely to occur.