Be careful when you clown around on camera ~VIDEO~

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by P E T E F A G E, Mar 20, 2003.

  1. Tags:

  2. L Hays

    L Hays Guest

    "P e t e F a g e r l i n" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > http://www.paradigmhosting.net/video/gerbil.mpg
    >
    > A video virgin/new victim discovers what can happen in the editing
    process.

    > Trails are Milagrosa in Tucson, National in Phoenix and a few bits of
    trail
    > in Sedona, from last week.
    >
    > NOTE: Soundtrack may be offensive to PETA types and may be inappropriate
    in
    > some work environments.
    >
    > --
    > Pete Fagerlin
    >
    > Save Fruita trails! http://www.petefagerlin.com/bookcliffs.htm

    Pete,

    Great technical riding. I'm still cringing from the slo-mo stem kiss though.

    The "dork" badge is priceless, as well as the song/comedian soundtrack.

    Good stuff as usual.

    Lance

  3. John Harlow

    John Harlow Guest

    "P e t e F a g e r l i n" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > http://www.paradigmhosting.net/video/gerbil.mpg
    >
    > A video virgin/new victim discovers what can happen in the editing
    process.

    > Trails are Milagrosa in Tucson, National in Phoenix and a few bits of
    trail
    > in Sedona, from last week.
    >
    > NOTE: Soundtrack may be offensive to PETA types and may be inappropriate
    in
    > some work environments.

    Funny stuff. The Stephen Lynch soundtrack was great too. Kudos.

  4. Flyingcoyote

    Flyingcoyote Guest

    "P e t e F a g e r l i n" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > http://www.paradigmhosting.net/video/gerbil.mpg
    >
    > A video virgin/new victim discovers what can happen in the editing
    process.

    > Trails are Milagrosa in Tucson, National in Phoenix and a few bits of
    trail
    > in Sedona, from last week.
    >
    > NOTE: Soundtrack may be offensive to PETA types and may be inappropriate
    in
    > some work environments.
    >
    > --
    > Pete Fagerlin
    >
    > Save Fruita trails! http://www.petefagerlin.com/bookcliffs.htm

    It's not Roland, is it? Hehe. I'm looking forward to watching it later tonight.

    --

    FlyingCoyote http://www.boarsgut.com
    --

  5. Michael Dart

    Michael Dart Guest

    "P e t e F a g e r l i n" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > http://www.paradigmhosting.net/video/gerbil.mpg
    >
    > A video virgin/new victim discovers what can happen in the editing
    process.

    > Trails are Milagrosa in Tucson, National in Phoenix and a few bits of
    trail
    > in Sedona, from last week.
    >
    > NOTE: Soundtrack may be offensive to PETA types and may be inappropriate
    in
    > some work environments.
    >
    > --
    > Pete Fagerlin
    >
    > Save Fruita trails! http://www.petefagerlin.com/bookcliffs.htm

    Hehehe...ROFLMAO!!! Thanks Pete...I think we all needed that!

    Mike - takes real courage to click on a PF link named 'gerbil.mpg' ;^)

  6. Stephen Baker wrote:
    > Peter F says:
    >

    >>http://www.paradigmhosting.net/video/gerbil.mpg
    >

    > Damn, I hate dial-up! I'll have to comment in a couple of hours when it finished DLing.

    hillarious! put your headphones on or play it after the ids are in bed.

  7. Slacker

    Slacker Guest

    "P e t e F a g e r l i n" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > http://www.paradigmhosting.net/video/gerbil.mpg
    >
    > A video virgin/new victim discovers what can happen in the editing process.
    >
    > Trails are Milagrosa in Tucson, National in Phoenix and a few bits of trail in Sedona, from
    > last week.
    >
    > NOTE: Soundtrack may be offensive to PETA types and may be inappropriate in some work
    > environments.
    >
    > --
    > Pete Fagerlin
    >
    > Save Fruita trails! http://www.petefagerlin.com/bookcliffs.htm

    You are so cruel !!!

    Killer trail.
    --
    Slacker

  8. Slacker

    Slacker Guest

    > "P e t e F a g e r l i n" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]...
    > > http://www.paradigmhosting.net/video/gerbil.mpg
    > >
    > > A video virgin/new victim discovers what can happen in the editing
    > process.
    > >
    > > Trails are Milagrosa in Tucson, National in Phoenix and a few bits of
    > trail
    > > in Sedona, from last week.
    > >
    > > NOTE: Soundtrack may be offensive to PETA types and may be inappropriate
    > in
    > > some work environments.
    > >
    > > --
    > > Pete Fagerlin
    > >
    > > Save Fruita trails! http://www.petefagerlin.com/bookcliffs.htm
    > >

    > Hehehe...ROFLMAO!!! Thanks Pete...I think we all needed that!
    >
    > Mike - takes real courage to click on a PF link named 'gerbil.mpg' ;^)

    I was too scared to do it till I saw your post.
    --
    Slacker

  9. Michael Dart

    Michael Dart Guest

    "P e t e F a g e r l i n" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > http://www.paradigmhosting.net/video/gerbil.mpg
    >
    > A video virgin/new victim discovers what can happen in the editing
    process.

    > Trails are Milagrosa in Tucson, National in Phoenix and a few bits of
    trail
    > in Sedona, from last week.
    >
    > NOTE: Soundtrack may be offensive to PETA types and may be inappropriate
    in
    > some work environments.
    >
    > --
    > Pete Fagerlin
    >
    > Save Fruita trails! http://www.petefagerlin.com/bookcliffs.htm

    Is that switchback trail in Sedona the one from Cathedral Rock to Budda Beach? I rode/hike-a-biked
    up it when it was being constructed. If it is, it's nice to see it finished and it's an impressive
    piece of trail work. For those who haven't been there it replaced a very ugly trail straight down
    the fall line.

    Mike

  10. "Michael Dart" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...

    | "P e t e F a g e r l i n" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    | news:[email protected]...
    | > http://www.paradigmhosting.net/video/gerbil.mpg
    | >
    | > A video virgin/new victim discovers what can happen in the editing
    | process.
    | >
    | > Trails are Milagrosa in Tucson, National in Phoenix and a few bits of
    | trail
    | > in Sedona, from last week.
    | >
    | > NOTE: Soundtrack may be offensive to PETA types and may be inappropriate
    | in
    | > some work environments.
    | >
    | > --
    | > Pete Fagerlin
    | >
    | > Save Fruita trails! http://www.petefagerlin.com/bookcliffs.htm
    | >

    | Is that switchback trail in Sedona the one from Cathedral Rock to Budda Beach? I rode/hike-a-biked
    | up it when it was being constructed. If it is, it's nice to see it finished and it's an impressive
    | piece of trail work. For those who haven't been there it replaced a very ugly trail straight down
    | the fall line.

    Yes.

    On our climb back out (we did a figure eight over there before heading to Chicken Point Sub Rock et
    al) I passed a Trek guy with howling brakes who bobbled fiercely on the switchback and walked it.

    It turned out to be Travis Brown. Maybe he was having a bad day.

    --
    Pete Fagerlin

    Save Fruita trails! http://www.petefagerlin.com/bookcliffs.htm

  11. Bill Wheeler

    Bill Wheeler Guest

    On 20 Mar 2003 19:42:15 GMT, "P e t e F a g e r l i n" <[email protected]> wrote:

    >http://www.paradigmhosting.net/video/gerbil.mpg
    >
    >A video virgin/new victim discovers what can happen in the editing process.
    >
    >Trails are Milagrosa in Tucson, National in Phoenix and a few bits of trail in Sedona, from
    >last week.
    >
    >NOTE: Soundtrack may be offensive to PETA types and may be inappropriate in some work environments.

    uh?....not that there's anything wrong with that?

    :-]

  12. Dave W

    Dave W Guest

    On 20 Mar 2003 19:42:15 GMT, "P e t e F a g e r l i n" <[email protected]> wrote:

    >http://www.paradigmhosting.net/video/gerbil.mpg
    >
    >A video virgin/new victim discovers what can happen in the editing process.
    >
    >Trails are Milagrosa in Tucson, National in Phoenix and a few bits of trail in Sedona, from
    >last week.
    >
    >NOTE: Soundtrack may be offensive to PETA types and may be inappropriate in some work environments.

    Nice! a new name for Zonic= Gerbil Boy!!

    Dave