Be excited, be very excited (if you like Malt Loaf)

Discussion in 'UK and Europe' started by Andrew, Jul 9, 2003.

  1. Andrew

    Andrew Guest

    I was flicking through the business pages of my local rag (Yorkshire Post) and there was a feature
    on a local cake firm.

    So what you may say?

    Well to illustrate the story there were the Exec's with a box of Soreen in bar shape! A la Mars bar.

    Unfortunately it did not say if it was pre buttered ;-)

    --
    Andrew

    "Look laddie, if you're in the penalty area and aren't quite sure what to do with the ball, just
    stick it in the net and we'll discuss all your options afterwards."

    Tags:

  2. Graeme

    Graeme Guest

    "andrew" <[email protected]> wrote in
    news:[email protected]:

    > Well to illustrate the story there were the Exec's with a box of Soreen in bar shape! A la
    > Mars bar.

    The normal sized one (but sliced) is 20p off in Sainsbury just now.

    Have (gooey) fun!

    Graeme

    ....I can't believe I just wrote that, sending a few bytes of data over millions of quids worth
    of network hardware to hundreds of people, wasting hours of their combined time, all to save
    someone 20p!

    Ah sod it, that's what the internet is for! :)

  3. "Graeme" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > "andrew" <[email protected]> wrote in
    > news:[email protected]:
    >
    > > Well to illustrate the story there were the Exec's with a box of Soreen in bar shape! A la
    > > Mars bar.
    > >

    > The normal sized one (but sliced) is 20p off in Sainsbury just now.
    >
    > Have (gooey) fun!
    >
    > Graeme
    >
    > ....I can't believe I just wrote that, sending a few bytes of data over millions of quids worth
    > of network hardware to hundreds of people, wasting hours of their combined time, all to save
    > someone 20p!
    >
    > Ah sod it, that's what the internet is for! :)

    Well it was designed for the exchange of information and that my son is what you have done.

    I shall now go and purchase me one discounted Soreen malt loaf.

    Plus Tesco in Pitsea is doing the Super Malt drink in cans again 6 cans for £2.99. Like malt loaf in
    liquid form yummy.

    Lee "swampy" Marsh.

    "Dedicated to the steel workers of America. Keep chasing the rainbow."