Be in Tombstone AZ, April 1-30, help protect our border

Discussion in 'General Fitness' started by [email protected], Mar 16, 2005.

  1. Tags:

  2. Phxbrd

    Phxbrd Guest

  3. Biggy Little

    Biggy Little Guest

  4. "Biggy Little" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > Phxbrd wrote:
    > > <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > > news:[email protected]
    > >
    > >>Assist the Border Patrol and help with this non-violent protest.
    > >>
    > >>http://www.minutemanproject.com/
    > >>
    > >>Jay

    > > Giving any odds on the "non-violent" bit?
    > >

    > Depends on if the Mexicans do what they are told.

    So much for the US Constitution.

    Join The Napalm Cafe now:
    http://tinyurl.com/4r4g8
    or
    http://snipurl.com/dfsd

  5. >>"Napalm Cafe"
    >>[email protected]

    >>>Depends on if the Mexicans do what
    >>>they are told.

    >So much for the US Constitution.

    Non-U.S. citizens such as illegal aliens from Mexico and Middle Eastern
    born Islamo-Fascist terrorists in Gitmo and Abu Ghraib are _NOT_ covered
    under the U.S. Constitution. They are at our mercy. Period.

    _

    Saddam Hussein's Regime Had Stockpiles of Weapons of Mass Destruction
    When the Iraq Phase of the War on Terror Began;

    Iraqi Calls Arms Looting a Tightly Run Operation

    -- N.Y. Times, published March 13, 2005:

    http://www.nytimes.com/2005/03/13/international/13loot.html

    Sunday, March 13th, 2005 New York Times: Saddam's Iraq Had WMD
    'Stockpiles' in 2003

    http://www.newsmax.com/archives/ic/2005/3/13/101911.shtml

    Sun. 3/13/05 NY Times: Iraq Had WMD 'Stockpile' in 2003

    "We know that he [Saddam Hussein] has stored secret supplies of
    biological and chemical weapons throughout his country." --Al Gore,
    September 23, 2001

    "Saddam Hussein has used weapons of mass destruction and ballistic
    missiles before; I have no doubt he would use them again if permitted to
    develop them." -- Bill Clinton, December17, 1998

    "I will be voting to give the President of the United States the
    authority to use force - if necessary - to disarm Saddam Hussein because
    I believe that a deadly arsenal of weapons of mass destruction in his
    hands is a real and grave threat to our security." -- Sen. John Forbes
    Kerry (D, MA) October 9, 2002

    "We have known for many years that Saddam Hussein is using and
    developing weapons of mass destruction." -- Sen. Ted Kennedy (D, MA)
    September 27, 2002

    "We begin with the common belief that Saddam Hussein is a tyrant and a
    threat to the peace and stability of the region. He has ignored the
    mandate of the United Nations and is building weapons of mass
    destruction and the means of delivering them." -- Sen. Carl Levin (D,
    MI) September 19, 2002

    "We urge you, after consulting with Congress, and consistent with the
    U.S. Constitution and laws, to take necessary actions (including, if
    appropriate, air and missile strikes on suspect Iraqi sites) to respond
    effectivey to the threat posed by Iraq's refusal to end its weapons of
    mass destruction programs." -- Letter to President Clinton, signed by
    Senators Carl Levin, Tom Daschle, John Forbes Kerry, and others, on
    October 9, 1998

    "We are in possession of what I think to be compelling evidence that
    Saddam Hussein has, and has had for a number of years, a developing
    capacity for the production and storage of weapons of mass destruction.
    Without question, we need to disarm Saddam Hussein. He is a brutal,
    murderous dictator, leading an oppressive regime. He presents a
    particularly grievous threat because he is so consistently prone to
    miscalculation. And now he has continued deceit and his consistent
    grasp for weapons of mass destruction. So the threat of Saddam Hussein
    with weapons of mass destruction is real." -- Sen. John Forbes Kerry (D,
    MA) January 23, 2003

  6. Hot Jon

    Hot Jon Guest

  7. Phxbrd

    Phxbrd Guest

  8. Biggy Little

    Biggy Little Guest

    The Napalm Cafe wrote:
    > "Biggy Little" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]
    >
    >>Phxbrd wrote:
    >>
    >>><[email protected]> wrote in message
    >>>news:[email protected]

    >>>Giving any odds on the "non-violent" bit?
    >>>

    >>Depends on if the Mexicans do what they are told.

    > So much for the US Constitution.

    If they can recite the Pledge of Allegiance to the United States in
    english, we'll accept that they aren't liberals or aliens.

  9. "Biggy Little" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > Phxbrd wrote:
    > > <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > > news:[email protected]
    > >
    > >>Assist the Border Patrol and help with this non-violent protest.
    > >>
    > >>http://www.minutemanproject.com/
    > >>
    > >>Jay

    > > Giving any odds on the "non-violent" bit?
    > >

    > Depends on if the Mexicans do what they are told.

    So much for the US Constitution.

    Join The Napalm Cafe now:
    http://tinyurl.com/4r4g8
    or
    http://snipurl.com/dfsd

  10. the guvner

    the guvner Guest

    On Fri, 18 Mar 2005 10:48:08 -0700, "paul" <[email protected]>
    wrote:

    >MUST secure those borders or else we will soon be in the same position as Israel before
    >their fence... suffering civillian casualties on a regular basis.

    Ilegal walls are for cowards, if Israel simply stopped it's ilegal
    occupation the freedom fighters would leave them alone.

  11. Phxbrd

    Phxbrd Guest

    > hey Phxbrd, i find myself agreeing with you on a lot of issues, and i know
    > that some of those on the minutemen crew ARE racist, but i can assure you
    > that it is not the case with all of them. the borders MUST be closed and
    > secured. if the minutemen create pressure on the feds to actually DO
    > something about the problem, then that is (imo) a good thing. it is sad

    that
    > so many true racists have become involved. racism sucks, but we MUST

    secure
    > those borders or else we will soon be in the same position as Israel

    before
    > their fence... suffering civillian casualties on a regular basis.
    >
    > paul
    > arizona

    My freedom diminishes when we're caged in.

    I don't care as much about gummint regulations on either side as I do about
    poor but ambitious workers showing up to do work our slackers refuse. It's
    called 'win-win'. Less is 'win-lose' or 'lose-win'.

    Only the profoundly stupid believe our feral gummint hasn't known all along
    that we have lotsa illegals. They like all one-way overpaid taxes. See
    Lassaiz Faire Rule

    There are no effective replacements for current illegals in our work place.

    9-11 loons flew into this country legally. Why walk across a desert? It's
    easier to walk from Canada.

    Rather than pissing away more tax money on reacting to actions taken by
    those we oppress, why don't we just stop oppressing them?

    Respectfully Submitted,

    PhxBrd

  12. Proton Soup

    Proton Soup Guest

    On Fri, 18 Mar 2005 17:50:42 GMT, the guvner
    <[email protected]> wrote:

    >On Fri, 18 Mar 2005 10:48:08 -0700, "paul" <[email protected]>
    >wrote:
    >
    >>MUST secure those borders or else we will soon be in the same position as Israel before
    >>their fence... suffering civillian casualties on a regular basis.

    >Ilegal walls are for cowards, if Israel simply stopped it's ilegal
    >occupation the freedom fighters would leave them alone.

    Good walls make good neighbors.

    Proton Soup

    "And all this peace has been deceiving,
    I need some wind to get me sailing"