Be more nice to Fabrizio

Discussion in 'Recumbent bicycles' started by ~Lorenzo_bello~, Jun 25, 2003.

  1. I am reading here for some days after a young man I meet on a bent bike told me about the group.

    I have seen here many letters that say mean things to Fabrizio Mazzoleni.

    I think I can say some things to explan why he says some bad things about recumbent bikes.

    I grow up with a boy named Fabrizio Mazzoleni at Perugia, a small city in Italia. Maybe this is the
    same man. We grow up together in the old city after the duomo.

    A bad story one time we meet an american solder and we ask him for candy like the children did after
    the war and he feel emotional and so he gave us some crayans. We never have these before and did not
    know to draw with them and so one day Fabbi show us boys how to place them in the culo, how you say
    more properly the rectom and they get soft and can bend. Maybe this is why Fabbi later prefer the
    bike sedia to a recumbent chair? Fabbi stops this after we explain him that the crayn can be make
    soft under the arm instead.

    When we are young boys always Fabbi and I will travel in the town by pedal. When we are very small
    we had the small car with pedals. More later, some of us start to get proper bicicles and even begin
    to do racing on the street.

    But the mama of Fabbi never let him get a real bike like the rest. She protected him always too much
    and she say he might get an injury on the regular bike. Also the mama sometimes put Fabbi in clothes
    like a girl because she waited for a figlia but got noone. So the other boys chase Fabbi and throw
    rocks sometimes and call him Il ragazzina.

    So the uncle of Fabbi who sharpen knives in the town and works with tools feels bad for Fabbi and he
    makes him a bike. But the bike comes from pieces of the pedal cars and you sit on it like a
    recumbent they have now. Still the boys threw stones at Fabbi like they did San Stefano.

    This I think is wy Fabbi doesn't like the recumbent.

    Testacavalo Lorenzo

    Tags:

  2. DAMN you wrote a fine tale....I luv a good laugh and this one has made my night....Thanx
    -------------------------------
    "~Lorenzo_Bello~" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > I am reading here for some days after a young man I meet on a bent bike told me about the group.
    >
    > I have seen here many letters that say mean things to Fabrizio Mazzoleni.
    >
    > I think I can say some things to explan why he says some bad things about recumbent bikes.
    >
    > I grow up with a boy named Fabrizio Mazzoleni at Perugia, a small city in Italia. Maybe this is
    > the same man. We grow up together in the old city after the duomo.
    >
    > A bad story one time we meet an american solder and we ask him for candy like the children did
    > after the war and he feel emotional and so he gave us some crayans. We never have these before and
    > did not know to draw with them and so one day Fabbi show us boys how to place them in the culo,
    > how you say more properly the rectom and they get soft and can bend. Maybe this is why Fabbi later
    > prefer the bike sedia to a recumbent chair? Fabbi stops this after we explain him that the crayn
    > can be make soft under the arm instead.
    >
    > When we are young boys always Fabbi and I will travel in the town by pedal. When we are very small
    > we had the small car with pedals. More later, some of us start to get proper bicicles and even
    > begin to do racing on the street.
    >
    > But the mama of Fabbi never let him get a real bike like the rest. She protected him always too
    > much and she say he might get an injury on the regular bike. Also the mama sometimes put Fabbi in
    > clothes like a girl because she waited for a figlia but got noone. So the other boys chase Fabbi
    > and throw rocks sometimes and call him Il ragazzina.
    >
    > So the uncle of Fabbi who sharpen knives in the town and works with tools feels bad for Fabbi and
    > he makes him a bike. But the bike comes from pieces of the pedal cars and you sit on it like a
    > recumbent they have now. Still the boys threw stones at Fabbi like they did San Stefano.
    >
    > This I think is wy Fabbi doesn't like the recumbent.
    >
    > Testacavalo Lorenzo

  3. > DAMN you wrote a fine tale....I luv a good laugh and this one has made my night....Thanx

    I am thinking perhaps some peoples misunderstand the history I am telling. This is not for amusing
    but to show some sadness in the growing up of Fabbi and next to show his psicological problems from
    it.

    When we are more big back at Perugia finaly Fabbi gets a bike normal like the rest of the boys. He
    was being so happy then. He was riding it always. He seem happy more and the other children call him
    more Fabbi that Zina that was the short name they make fr him from Il ragazzina that was the more
    mean name they call him before.

    I call him Fabbi for normal but with Fabbi you need understand that you can feel sorry for him his
    ways but also very angry because he will not be always nice back. An example.

    After some years when Fabbi was riding his bike always and he ask the rest of us for a race in steps
    like Il Giro. So we make our own race but the first day all the other boys finish the 60 chilos far
    before Fabbi. He almost cry in front of the rest and I feel bad for him because he ride so much more
    but hes leg are to weak. So I have a secret with the other boys to let Fabbi win the proximate step
    that will go in the hills more. Fabbi is saying to us that he will be a better climber that riding
    on the plain.

    To Mario I promise a picture of my sister (that he like) for going slow, to some other boys I say to
    give them some sweets from the bakery where I clean the floor after closing and to Stefano I promise
    to do his duties at the church for a week. In this way I make them part of the secret and to let
    Fabbi win.

    So on the big day Fabbi arrives first in the pinalcal of the mountain, but he start to brag and
    tell the others they are not strong. So after some time of hearing this the other boys are angry
    and say him at the end that we are letting him go first on my idea. Fabbi then say to me <<you
    have dishonored my win today>> but he still does not belive until then Mario shows the picture of
    my sister.

    Then Fabbio realize the truth and the others say to him maybe he should be faster if he rides laying
    down as when he had his small bike from his uncle. Then we all call him Zina after that day.

    So you can see this is one more sadness for him that will make him beheve so badly to recumbents

  4. bentcruiser

    bentcruiser New Member

    Joined:
    Apr 18, 2003
    He could save us all time and trouble and not litter this board with his garbage.

    Be sad on another board.

    You must be one in the same.

  5. I think the moral of this story is: Don't borrow crayons from Fabbie.

    M.

  6. Cletus Lee

    Cletus Lee Guest

    > He could save us all time and trouble and not litter this board with his garbage.
    >
    > Be sad on another board.
    >
    > You must be one in the same.

    I like this "Italian" better. He is lots more entertaining

    Lorenzo, Please stick around and tell us these truestories next winter when all the 'yankees' have
    cabin fever.

    - Bellaire, TX USA -

  7. Mlb

    Mlb Guest

    [email protected] (~Lorenzo_Bello~) wrote in news:[email protected]:

    >> DAMN you wrote a fine tale....I luv a good laugh and this one has made my night....Thanx
    >
    > I am thinking perhaps some peoples misunderstand the history I am telling. This is not for
    > amusing but to show some sadness in the growing up of Fabbi and next to show his psicological
    > problems from
    > it.
    >
    > When we are more big back at Perugia finaly Fabbi gets a bike normal like the rest of the boys. He
    > was being so happy then. He was riding it always. He seem happy more and the other children call
    > him more Fabbi that Zina that was the short name they make fr him from Il ragazzina that was the
    > more mean name they call him before.
    >
    > I call him Fabbi for normal but with Fabbi you need understand that you can feel sorry for him his
    > ways but also very angry because he will not be always nice back. An example.
    >
    > After some years when Fabbi was riding his bike always and he ask the rest of us for a race in
    > steps like Il Giro. So we make our own race but the first day all the other boys finish the 60
    > chilos far before Fabbi. He almost cry in front of the rest and I feel bad for him because he ride
    > so much more but hes leg are to weak. So I have a secret with the other boys to let Fabbi win the
    > proximate step that will go in the hills more. Fabbi is saying to us that he will be a better
    > climber that riding on the plain.
    >
    > To Mario I promise a picture of my sister (that he like) for going slow, to some other boys I say
    > to give them some sweets from the bakery where I clean the floor after closing and to Stefano I
    > promise to do his duties at the church for a week. In this way I make them part of the secret and
    > to let Fabbi win.
    >
    > So on the big day Fabbi arrives first in the pinalcal of the mountain, but he start to brag and
    > tell the others they are not strong. So after some time of hearing this the other boys are angry
    > and say him at the end that we are letting him go first on my idea. Fabbi then say to me <<you
    > have dishonored my win today>> but he still does not belive until then Mario shows the picture of
    > my sister.
    >
    > Then Fabbio realize the truth and the others say to him maybe he should be faster if he rides
    > laying down as when he had his small bike from his uncle. Then we all call him Zina after
    > that day.
    >
    > So you can see this is one more sadness for him that will make him beheve so badly to recumbents

    clever, but since he's already been revealed as a fraud..................

  8. Carol Cohen

    Carol Cohen Guest

    >> Then Fabbio realize the truth and the others say to him maybe he should be faster if he rides
    >> laying down as when he had his small bike from his uncle. Then we all call him Zina after
    >> that day.
    >>
    >> So you can see this is one more sadness for him that will make him beheve so badly to recumbents
    >>

    > clever, but since he's already been revealed as a fraud..................

    Who cares? He's a good one.

    C.C.

  9. Seth Jayson

    Seth Jayson Guest