Be Safe

Discussion in 'UK and Europe' started by Danny Colyer, Feb 18, 2003.

  1. Danny Colyer

    Danny Colyer Guest

    A funny thing happened on my way to work this morning.

    A WVM stepped into the road in front of me. He didn't look, he had his back to me and he was on
    the phone.

    The funny thing was that he was wearing a fluorescent yellow tabard with "Be Safe" written
    on the back.

    Thomas Paine

    Tags:

  2. Just Zis Guy

    Just Zis Guy Guest

    On Tue, 18 Feb 2003 21:53:26 -0000, "Danny Colyer" <[email protected]> wrote:

    >A WVM stepped into the road in front of me. He didn't look, he had his back to me and he was on the
    >phone. The funny thing was that he was wearing a fluorescent yellow tabard with "Be Safe" written
    >on the back.

    well obviously - if he bahaves like that he /needs/ everyone else to be safe!

    Guy
    ===
    dynamic DNS permitting)
    work. Apologies.

  3. The message <[email protected]> from "Just zis Guy, you know?"
    <[email protected]> contains these words:

    > On Tue, 18 Feb 2003 21:53:26 -0000, "Danny Colyer" <[email protected]> wrote:

    > >A WVM stepped into the road in front of me. He didn't look, he had his back to me and he was on
    > >the phone. The funny thing was that he was wearing a fluorescent yellow tabard with "Be Safe"
    > >written on the back.

    > well obviously - if he bahaves like that he /needs/ everyone else to be safe!

    He probably 'thinks' wearing such a tabard exempts him from taking normal care...

  4. Tim Cain

    Tim Cain Guest

    "Helen Deborah Vecht" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > The message <[email protected]> from "Just zis Guy, you know?"
    > <[email protected]> contains these
    words:

    > > On Tue, 18 Feb 2003 21:53:26 -0000, "Danny Colyer" <[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    > > >A WVM stepped into the road in front of me. He didn't look, he had his back to me and he was on
    > > >the phone. The funny thing was that he was wearing a fluorescent yellow tabard
    with
    > > >"Be Safe" written on the back.
    >
    > > well obviously - if he bahaves like that he /needs/ everyone else to be safe!
    >
    > He probably 'thinks' wearing such a tabard exempts him from taking normal care...

    Indded. The reflective tabard must be the equivalent of hazard warning lights for pedestrians...

    Tim.

  5. Tony W

    Tony W Guest

    "Helen Deborah Vecht" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...

    > He probably 'thinks' wearing such a tabard exempts him from taking normal care...

    Made of the same magic material as certain articles of h**dw*r* favoured by some c*cl*sts then??

    :)