Be Safe



Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Danny Colyer

Guest
A funny thing happened on my way to work this morning.

A WVM stepped into the road in front of me. He didn't look, he had his back to me and he was on
the phone.

The funny thing was that he was wearing a fluorescent yellow tabard with "Be Safe" written
on the back.

--
Danny Colyer (remove safety to reply) ( http://www.juggler.net/danny ) Recumbent cycle page:
http://www.speedy5.freeserve.co.uk/recumbents/ "He who dares not offend cannot be honest." -
Thomas Paine
 
J

Just Zis Guy

Guest
On Tue, 18 Feb 2003 21:53:26 -0000, "Danny Colyer" <[email protected]> wrote:

>A WVM stepped into the road in front of me. He didn't look, he had his back to me and he was on the
>phone. The funny thing was that he was wearing a fluorescent yellow tabard with "Be Safe" written
>on the back.

well obviously - if he bahaves like that he /needs/ everyone else to be safe!

Guy
===
** WARNING ** This posting may contain traces of irony. http://www.chapmancentral.com (BT ADSL and
dynamic DNS permitting)
NOTE: BT Openworld have now blocked port 25 (without notice), so old mail addresses may no longer
work. Apologies.
 
H

Helen Deborah V

Guest
The message <2sc55v05tra8to5eg1gjpch9afhku[email protected]> from "Just zis Guy, you know?"
<[email protected]> contains these words:

> On Tue, 18 Feb 2003 21:53:26 -0000, "Danny Colyer" <[email protected]> wrote:

> >A WVM stepped into the road in front of me. He didn't look, he had his back to me and he was on
> >the phone. The funny thing was that he was wearing a fluorescent yellow tabard with "Be Safe"
> >written on the back.

> well obviously - if he bahaves like that he /needs/ everyone else to be safe!

He probably 'thinks' wearing such a tabard exempts him from taking normal care...

--
Helen D. Vecht: [email protected] Edgware.
 
T

Tim Cain

Guest
"Helen Deborah Vecht" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> The message <[email protected]> from "Just zis Guy, you know?"
> <[email protected]> contains these
words:
>
> > On Tue, 18 Feb 2003 21:53:26 -0000, "Danny Colyer" <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> > >A WVM stepped into the road in front of me. He didn't look, he had his back to me and he was on
> > >the phone. The funny thing was that he was wearing a fluorescent yellow tabard
with
> > >"Be Safe" written on the back.
>
> > well obviously - if he bahaves like that he /needs/ everyone else to be safe!
>
> He probably 'thinks' wearing such a tabard exempts him from taking normal care...

Indded. The reflective tabard must be the equivalent of hazard warning lights for pedestrians...

Tim.
 
T

Tony W

Guest
"Helen Deborah Vecht" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
>
> He probably 'thinks' wearing such a tabard exempts him from taking normal care...

Made of the same magic material as certain articles of h**dw*r* favoured by some c*cl*sts then??

:)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.