Singlespeed · Public discussion

Beach Cruiser for Bad Knees?

Started by beachbiker20938 · · Last activity · 1 post · 2,478 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Singlespeed
Published
28 March 2014
Last activity
28 March 2014
Original author
beachbiker20938
Posts
1
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
2,478
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–1 of 1
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Hey Ya'll,

    I am 57 and have bad knees. I was wondering what type of bicycle I might want to consider before I buy a bike. I was thinking a single speed beach cruiser (something to ride around at and around the beach area). Maybe something with a few gears? I was thinking an Electra Townie, idk. There is this shop around my house, http://www.motionbicycle.com/ and they were helping me decide, but what should I get?

    Thanks Everyone!

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.