Bear Mountain Races in 2003

Jonas

Guest
Will there be a Bear Mtn Road Race this year? I know the fall race was cancelled because of posible
litigation. What's the story.

On 20 Feb 2003 08:06:20 -0800, [email protected] (Jonas) wrote:

>Will there be a Bear Mtn Road Race this year? I know the fall race was cancelled because of posible
>litigation. What's the story.

Does anybody know what the roads are like up there these days? Rideable, or did this last snow bury
them again?

Thanks, Ronde Chimp

"ronde chimp" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> On 20 Feb 2003 08:06:20 -0800, [email protected] (Jonas) wrote:
>
> >Will there be a Bear Mtn Road Race this year? I know the fall race
was
> >cancelled because of posible litigation. What's the story.
>
> Does anybody know what the roads are like up there these days? Rideable, or did this last snow
> bury them again?

A friend rode around there on Tuesday I think and said Perkins was closed but more other roads
were open.

Some race organizers in the area are discussing holding a race at Harriman this spring, but nothing
is decided.

JT

NB: reply-to address is munged

Visit http://www.jt10000.com