Bear Mountain Spring Classic Results

Rod\(remove #NoSpam# from address\)

Guest
Has anyone seen these posted anywhere?

Thanks,
-r

On Thu, 13 May 2004 01:06:12 GMT, "Rod\(remove #NoSpam# from
address\)" <rquiros@#NoSpam#optonline.net> wrote:

>Has anyone seen these posted anywhere?

I manage the CRCA website and will put the results online at the same
URL as the flier as soon as I get them -- but the promoters haven't
got them to me yet.

Racelistings.com has brief results of the p-1-2 race.

JT.

The top 10 in the P/1/2 race are on racelistings.com
I have big doubts if the rest of the results will ever be posted.

"Rod\(remove #NoSpam# from address\)" <rquiros@#NoSpam#optonline.net> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> Has anyone seen these posted anywhere?
>
> Thanks,
> -r

Why do you have your doubts? There always seems to be problems at this
event and I don't know why. I doubt it's easy to put the event on but
other big events (Jiminy Peak, Fitchburg, Housatonic, Hudson Valley)
don't seem to have these problems.

How come there was no ambulance at the start? and since there was no
ambulance why did the race start in the 1st place?

> The top 10 in the P/1/2 race are on racelistings.com
> I have big doubts if the rest of the results will ever be posted.
>

> "Rod\(remove #NoSpam# from address\)" <rquiros@#NoSpam#optonline.net> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> > Has anyone seen these posted anywhere?
> >
> > Thanks,
> > -r

Why do U.S. races have such great difficulty posting results? Even
the biggest races take forever, while the lowliest of European UCI
races are up almost immediately. Hey, its not easy, but it ain't
rocket science either.

CH

> The top 10 in the P/1/2 race are on racelistings.com
> I have big doubts if the rest of the results will ever be posted.
>

> "Rod\(remove #NoSpam# from address\)" <rquiros@#NoSpam#optonline.net> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> > Has anyone seen these posted anywhere?
> >
> > Thanks,
> > -r

That's exactly the reason that I have my doubts, they just can't seem
to get their act together, now despite the facts that the results are
posted, I know for a fact that they are full of lots of mistakes.