Bear Mountain Spring Classic Results

On Thu, 13 May 2004 01:06:12 GMT, "Rod\(remove #NoSpam# from
address\)" <rquiros@#NoSpam#optonline.net> wrote:

>Has anyone seen these posted anywhere?

I manage the CRCA website and will put the results online at
the same URL as the flier as soon as I get them -- but the
promoters haven't got them to me yet.

Racelistings.com has brief results of the p-1-2 race.

JT.

The top 10 in the P/1/2 race are on racelistings.com I have
big doubts if the rest of the results will ever be posted.

"Rod\(remove #NoSpam# from address\)"
<rquiros@#NoSpam#optonline.net> wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
> Has anyone seen these posted anywhere?
>
> Thanks, -r

Why do you have your doubts? There always seems to be
problems at this event and I don't know why. I doubt it's
easy to put the event on but other big events (Jiminy Peak,
Fitchburg, Housatonic, Hudson Valley) don't seem to have
these problems.

How come there was no ambulance at the start? and since
there was no ambulance why did the race start in the
1st place?

[email protected] wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
> The top 10 in the P/1/2 race are on racelistings.com I
> have big doubts if the rest of the results will ever
> be posted.
>

> "Rod\(remove #NoSpam# from address\)"
> <rquiros@#NoSpam#optonline.net> wrote in message news:<8S-
> [email protected]>...
> > Has anyone seen these posted anywhere?
> >
> > Thanks, -r

Why do U.S. races have such great difficulty posting
results? Even the biggest races take forever, while the
lowliest of European UCI races are up almost immediately.
Hey, its not easy, but it ain't rocket science either.

CH

[email protected] wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
> The top 10 in the P/1/2 race are on racelistings.com I
> have big doubts if the rest of the results will ever
> be posted.
>

> "Rod\(remove #NoSpam# from address\)"
> <rquiros@#NoSpam#optonline.net> wrote in message news:<8S-
> [email protected]>...
> > Has anyone seen these posted anywhere?
> >
> > Thanks, -r

That's exactly the reason that I have my doubts, they just
can't seem to get their act together, now despite the facts
that the results are posted, I know for a fact that they are
full of lots of mistakes.

news:<[email protected]>...