Bear

unicycle6869 wrote:
> John,
> Why does it say I'm Forbidden when I try clicking on the photo above?
> It says this exactly:
>
> Forbidden
> You don't have permission to access /cccp/pix/elephball.jpg on this
> server.

You must have done something bad. :p

Otherwise, I'm not sure. It's another symptom of the non-functioning
cgi-script that's supposed to display some of the photos linked from my
homepage. I was going to post that picture inline, but I was editing
the post after-the-fact, where the "button" to do that is not present
and I couldn't remember the code. So I attached it to this one.

Thanks Olarf for the bicycling bear photo. It looks like that bear is
definitely riding a bike, which I can't remember for sure if I've ever
seen or not. And it's a tall bike too!

|Filename: elephball.jpg |

johnfoss

John Foss

"Idiot America—where fact is merely that which enough people believe,
and truth is measured only by how fervently they believe it." --
Charles Pierce, in Esquire Magazine

In my circus days we always used to have so much fun with the
elephants.

And hey... I just ran an article that contains the words unicycle and
elephant: http://www.legalweek.com/ViewItem.asp?id=27424

--
leo

leo vandewoestijne
*'+1 866-uni-cycl' (callto://+18668642925)
'unicycle.net' (http://www.unicycle.net/)

'subscribe' (http://www.unicyclist.org/cont/subscribe.cfm) to
'unicyclist.org' (http://www.unicyclist.org/)!*
leo's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/224

leo wrote:
> In my circus days we always used to have so much fun with the
> elephants.
>
> And hey... I just ran an article that contains the words unicycle and
> elephant: http://www.legalweek.com/ViewItem.asp?id=27424

Here is the article:

Final score

The Diary Reports

The Diary is continually amazed that some partners find time for fee
earning in between essential lawyerly pursuits such as riding up Machu
Picchu on a unicycle or parachuting out of planes dressed as Elvis.

Take horse-whispering Reid Minty senior partner Andrew Reid, for
instance, who recently notched up his 150th win as a flat racing
trainer.

Or Walker Morris IP lawyer and elephant polo king Warren Little, who
helped his Ireland teammates carry off the junior prize at the World
Elephant Polo Championship in Nepal late last year.

However, Clifford Chance risk assessment tsar Chris Andrews ( pictured
below) gets The Diary’s vote as the legal profession’s sports
personality of the year, for his frankly unbelievable feat of rowing
across the Atlantic Ocean with partner-in-brine Clint Evans.

The duo rowed in two-hour shifts for 51 days to complete the 3,000-mile
course in aid of the Parkinson’s Disease Society, finishing fourth in a
race that also featured Olympic rowing champion James Cracknell.

Impressive stuff. However, if you can do better, contact The Diary at
the usual address.

Author: The Diarist
Source: Legal Week
Start Date: 02/02/2006
End Date: 09/02/2006

--
unicycle6869

Jamey (formerly known as tuna6869)

Which is worse, a president who screws an intern, or a president who
screws the country?

*20 Years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you
didn't do than by the things you did-EXPLORE-DREAM-LIVE!
unicycle6869's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/8990