BEARING SIZE for Phil Wood hubs

Art Soodsamai

Guest
What are the sizes for front and rear Phil Wood track hubs?

On Wed, 05 Nov 2003 13:09:09 GMT, "Art Soodsamai"
<[email protected]> wrote:

>What are the sizes for front and rear Phil Wood track hubs?

6001. Same size left/right/front/rear.

If you're looking for something more exotic, there's a "Phil-Spec'd" 7001 angular contact
alternative fitment (ask for their part #PW101); but they're _quite_ expensive and not for everyday
use (no seals).
-------------------------------
John Dacey Business Cycles, Miami, Florida Now in our twenty-first year. Our catalog of track
equipment: eighth year online. http://www.businesscycles.com

uhmmm my rear one is large flange and 36 hole 120mm width...... my front one is also 36 and it is
the mid flange one..... not small..... not large but the mid flange..... let me know.... also what
news:[email protected]...

On Wed, 05 Nov 2003 21:40:33 -0600, A Muzi <[email protected]> wrote:

>Subject: Re: BEARING SIZE for Phil Wood hubs

>Art Soodsamai wrote:
>
>> What are the sizes for front and rear Phil Wood track hubs?

>Sizes of what?

Of the bearings.

Jasper

Jasper Janssen wrote:
> Of the bearings.

I apologize. I wrote that, then saw the header, then erased my post but in that 40 seconds Art
replied and so resurrected my delete. Oops.