Beating the bio passport

Sheesh!

No wonder they use doctors to help them out with this.

Great link Bro. As always, thanks for posting it.

Cobblestones said:
Impressive display of knowledge in that thread. Realgains sounds a little bit more convincing than 40kkm IMHO, because what he says is closer to the little knowledge I have (or think I have).
realgains does not know it all.

The favourites have all come in under 45 'crit for the last few years. Something else is going on.

So how can they now, with a blood passport be at 49 year round, when they never even bothered to before.

I think natural variation can allow you to dope, even with the offscore and crit/'globin/retic's.

thunder said:
realgains does not know it all.

The favourites have all come in under 45 'crit for the last few years. Something else is going on.

So how can they now, with a blood passport be at 49 year round, when they never even bothered to before.

I think natural variation can allow you to dope, even with the offscore and crit/'globin/retic's.

I think you're correct (although I haven't seen numbers from any passport yet). What worries me is that IIRC the chicken didn't have numbers up in the 48-49% during the TdF. Wasn't it 42-43%? This might indicate that something else is going on which Realgains does not know about (neither does 40kkm). I think this is very likely since why else would you pay big bucks to some dope doctor if any schmuck doing blood work could tell you the same. I just hope it's not 'cow blood'. I've seen too many posts about that.

Well done Bro. We need to invite these guys into the GT forum. One can learn a lot.

Cobblestones said:
I think you're correct (although I haven't seen numbers from any passport yet). What worries me is that IIRC the chicken didn't have numbers up in the 48-49% during the TdF. Wasn't it 42-43%? This might indicate that something else is going on which Realgains does not know about (neither does 40kkm). I think this is very likely since why else would you pay big bucks to some dope doctor if any schmuck doing blood work could tell you the same. I just hope it's not 'cow blood'. I've seen too many posts about that.
well, we know Rass likes his artifical hemoglobin

thunder said:
well, we know Rass likes his artifical hemoglobin
Maybe he was pioneering experimental work with chicken blood? If you could use all the cow and chicken blood that is wasted at the meat mill... that's a handy product source.

Crankyfeet said:
Maybe he was pioneering experimental work with chicken blood? If you could use all the cow and chicken blood that is wasted at the meat mill... that's a handy product source.
I was just thinking I was going to get something to eat....until I read that.

earth_dweller said:
So how does HGH affect the blood values? or does it?
HGH can stimulate endogenous EPO. But nothing in the realm of getting it from a needle :D

The big question is why these guys haven't had their hematocrits up around 48-49 the last few years?

Crankyfeet said:
The big question is why these guys haven't had their hematocrits up around 48-49 the last few years?
that is the big question.

Does it bring added investigation? And they can effectively jack to what was a 50+ crit, for their physiology, but the actual registered crit is much lower?

Who knows, lets invite Ferrari to the forum.

Hate to ask this question. How does "cow blood" ie hemopure affect haematocrit, if at all?

Malkmus said:
Hate to ask this question. How does "cow blood" ie hemopure affect haematocrit, if at all?
nothing,

it is pure hemoglobin which is sourced from bovines, and the actual cells are twice as large as human cells.

some medical professionals say the PED properties are neglible.

it evaporates in the system in 24 hours I think. So, no use for the next day.

thunder said:
that is the big question.

Does it bring added investigation? And they can effectively jack to what was a 50+ crit, for their physiology, but the actual registered crit is much lower?

Unless theres some new wonder product the answer is blood doping. Sometimes the old ways are often the best.

classic1 said:
Unless theres some new wonder product the answer is blood doping. Sometimes the old ways are often the best.
they might start at 43, to go to 49 when the race is on.

that is two packets of 500 packed cells.

Cobblestones said:
I think you're correct (although I haven't seen numbers from any passport yet). What worries me is that IIRC the chicken didn't have numbers up in the 48-49% during the TdF. Wasn't it 42-43%?
Fresh (cow) blood + saline IV ?
I suppose the excess would left body in few hours...

thunder said:
Oke...I call Michelle
wink.gif

realgain and 40kkm know some....gains sound dottore..kkm scientist
40kkm know more...more real

realgain sound poor scientific...too much talk....wrong of t/e spectrometry

you all, listen thunder: he buonsenso molto!!!
biggrin.gif

Ciao.