Beautiful Bike ride In Euro

Red Cloud

Guest
you can rent a bike if you just need it. You can crusing around just
what
you need it. you don't have to be a sole rider and even be dangerous
in US
street. You see the whole bunch of other biker in Amsterdam, Berlin,
Paris,
Rome, or even go to Ireland village. You will see bike everywhere in
any euro
street and village as if bike in Euro is a perfectly matched. There is
reason why Europeans love bike because they do not want to pollute
their environment
and they know that mass automobile are destorying US environment.
NASCAR
and driving insane drivers in America sreet are getting mad. This is
not only about whitetrash oxymoron in hugh truck, you will see a
bunch of minority non-white race doing the same thing. American street
is getting more dangerous and
there is no place for bikers. The bike is old fair-tale machine for
America.
The serious American bike is one who races a bike in street as if
their bike
is like a NASCAR car driver and they believe sitting in bike sit as
if sitting in NASCAR. You don't see this kind of driving mad in Euro
street until American NASCAR behavior is exported to Euro which
Europeans will not buy it.
My dream is a ride a bike in Ireland village.

On 8 Sep 2004 09:54:24 -0700, [email protected] (Red Cloud) wrote:

>you can rent a bike if you just need it. You can crusing around just
>what
>you need it. you don't have to be a sole rider and even be dangerous
>in US
>street. You see the whole bunch of other biker in Amsterdam, Berlin,
>Paris,
>Rome, or even go to Ireland village. You will see bike everywhere in
>any euro
>street and village as if bike in Euro is a perfectly matched. There is
>reason why Europeans love bike because they do not want to pollute
>their environment
>and they know that mass automobile are destorying US environment.
>NASCAR
>and driving insane drivers in America sreet are getting mad. This is
>not only about whitetrash oxymoron in hugh truck, you will see a
>bunch of minority non-white race doing the same thing. American street
>is getting more dangerous and
>there is no place for bikers. The bike is old fair-tale machine for
>America.
>The serious American bike is one who races a bike in street as if
>their bike
>is like a NASCAR car driver and they believe sitting in bike sit as
>if sitting in NASCAR. You don't see this kind of driving mad in Euro
>street until American NASCAR behavior is exported to Euro which
>Europeans will not buy it.
>My dream is a ride a bike in Ireland village.

We've got plenty of nut case drivers here in Europe. Especially in Italy!

'tis true that *on average* we're a little more cycle friendly, but we certainly
share a lot of problems.

Rog

Red Cloud wrote:

[...]

Also, America like shiny car.

Roger Benton wrote:

> On 8 Sep 2004 09:54:24 -0700, [email protected] (Red Cloud) wrote:
>

>>you can rent a bike if you just need it. You can crusing around just
>>what
>>you need it. you don't have to be a sole rider and even be dangerous
>>in US
>>street. You see the whole bunch of other biker in Amsterdam, Berlin,
>>Paris,
>>Rome, or even go to Ireland village. You will see bike everywhere in
>>any euro
>>street and village as if bike in Euro is a perfectly matched. There is
>>reason why Europeans love bike because they do not want to pollute
>>their environment
>>and they know that mass automobile are destorying US environment.
>>NASCAR
>>and driving insane drivers in America sreet are getting mad. This is
>>not only about whitetrash oxymoron in hugh truck, you will see a
>>bunch of minority non-white race doing the same thing. American street
>>is getting more dangerous and
>>there is no place for bikers. The bike is old fair-tale machine for
>>America.
>>The serious American bike is one who races a bike in street as if
>>their bike
>>is like a NASCAR car driver and they believe sitting in bike sit as
>>if sitting in NASCAR. You don't see this kind of driving mad in Euro
>>street until American NASCAR behavior is exported to Euro which
>>Europeans will not buy it.
>>My dream is a ride a bike in Ireland village.

> We've got plenty of nut case drivers here in Europe. Especially in Italy!
>
> 'tis true that *on average* we're a little more cycle friendly, but we certainly
> share a lot of problems.
>
> Rog

Yeah, but even in Italy, do you have

On 08 Sep 2004 20:09:07 GMT, [email protected] (R15757) wrote:

>Also, America like shiny car.

Of course, a lot of Americans like shiny car made in Europe or Japan
(or designed there). My shiny car made in Sweden by Saab - well, it'll
be shiny as soon as I get all the Americun bugs off of it picked up in
Kansas. I forgot just how many of them show up when you drive on farm
roads in the dark. Suicidal, every dad gum one of them...

Curtis L. Russell
Odenton, MD (USA)
Just someone on two wheels...

Paul Cassel wrote:
> Roger Benton wrote:
>
>> On 8 Sep 2004 09:54:24 -0700, [email protected] (Red Cloud) wrote:
>>

>>> you can rent a bike if you just need it. You can crusing around just
>>> what
>>> you need it. you don't have to be a sole rider and even be dangerous
>>> in US
>>> street. You see the whole bunch of other biker in Amsterdam, Berlin,
>>> Paris,
>>> Rome, or even go to Ireland village. You will see bike everywhere in
>>> any euro
>>> street and village as if bike in Euro is a perfectly matched. There is
>>> reason why Europeans love bike because they do not want to pollute
>>> their environment
>>> and they know that mass automobile are destorying US environment.
>>> NASCAR
>>> and driving insane drivers in America sreet are getting mad. This is
>>> not only about whitetrash oxymoron in hugh truck, you will see a
>>> bunch of minority non-white race doing the same thing. American street
>>> is getting more dangerous and
>>> there is no place for bikers. The bike is old fair-tale machine for
>>> America.
>>> The serious American bike is one who races a bike in street as if
>>> their bike
>>> is like a NASCAR car driver and they believe sitting in bike sit as
>>> if sitting in NASCAR. You don't see this kind of driving mad in Euro
>>> street until American NASCAR behavior is exported to Euro which
>>> Europeans will not buy it.
>>> My dream is a ride a bike in Ireland village.

>> We've got plenty of nut case drivers here in Europe. Especially in Italy!
>>
>> 'tis true that *on average* we're a little more cycle friendly, but we
>> certainly
>> share a lot of problems.
>>
>> Rog
>>

> Yeah, but even in Italy, do you have
>
> >>is like a NASCAR car driver and they believe sitting in bike sit as

> >if sitting in NASCAR>>?

Europe doesn't have any auto races at all, nope nope.

-km, "Bridge For Sale"

--
the black rose
proud to be owned by a yorkie

Europe does not have oval race tracks. Formulae 1 races are genarally
run on closed city streets, some are on road courses, like Watkins Glen

the black rose wrote:

> Paul Cassel wrote:
> > Roger Benton wrote:

<snip>
> > >if sitting in NASCAR>>?

> Europe doesn't have any auto races at all, nope nope.
>
> -km, "Bridge For Sale"
>
> --
> the black rose
> proud to be owned by a yorkie
> http://community.webshots.com/user/blackrosequilts

"Mike Schwab" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> Europe does not have oval race tracks. Formulae 1 races are genarally
> run on closed city streets, some are on road courses, like Watkins Glen

So what? Is car racing better worse depending on the shape of the track? I
don't get it.

Dave

Wed, 8 Sep 2004 23:38:21 -0700, <[email protected]>,
"Raoul Duke" <[email protected]> wrote:

>> Europe does not have oval race tracks. Formulae 1 races are genarally
>> run on closed city streets, some are on road courses, like Watkins Glen

>So what? Is car racing better worse depending on the shape of the track? I
>don't get it.

Racing cars that can turn in both directions would definitely be more
interesting to drive.
--
zk

"Zoot Katz" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> Racing cars that can turn in both directions would definitely be more
> interesting to drive.

But not necessarily more interesting to watch. Still boring; at least, to
me.

BTW, are race car drivers "scud jockeys"?

Dave

Mike Schwab <[email protected]> wrote:

> Europe does not have oval race tracks. Formulae 1 races are genarally
> run on closed city streets, some are on road courses, like Watkins Glen

Although this is very much off-topic, this information is plain wrong.

Although oval race tracks aren't common or popular in Europe, they have
and are still being used. There's a banked oval at Monza, which uses
the same main straight and pitlane as the more famous road course. It
hasn't been used since the 60's, AFAIK. There are two brand new oval
race tracks at Lausitzring, Germany and Rockingham, UK.

Formula 1 races are generally NOT run on closed city streets - The Grand
Prix of Monaco is the only such event on the current calendar. The other
seventeen are raced on road courses around the world.

-as

Zoot Katz wrote:

> Racing cars that can turn in both directions would definitely be more
> interesting to drive.

Then they'd need twice the number of wheels making the sport too expensive.