Beautiful Sites to See While Cycling

biking4fun

Jul 11, 2011
Hi everyone, I'm a new cyclist. I just recently fell in love with riding my bike through the city and across the bridges of my surrounding area. The sites are beautiful!!! Way better than the view you get while riding in car or even walking. Ultimately I would like to loose some weight while riding. However, I'm just enjoying myself for now. I know the health benefits will come. So far I've been riding 10-20 miles per day, atleast every other day if not everyday. I'm looking forward to talking with other cyclist and sharing the wonderful sites everyone sees on their cycling tours. Also the health benefits that everyone is accomplishing. Let's keep that motivation up!!!

my favourite ride is a coastal road that gives me an 1 1/2 hours workout riding through ocean view cliffs, its short for a road cyclist so when i feel good i extend the ride into 2 to 3 hours using some external roads,

in the past the favourite one was a 2 hour climb into a ski resort, you need extra fitness to be able to do that, so nowadays it is just not possible for me,