BEAUTIFUL Zoot body suits for girls

ivelina

May 22, 2003
Here is an awesome ZOOT body suit for us girls.

This thing is so sexy and hard-core looking... I bought the white and bright blue and I'm so upset with the weahter b/c I can't get to wear them just yet. So I parade around the house...

THEY LOOK GORGEOUS ON, especially the white one... the pictures on the web site do not do them justice at all. The reason why i was immediately taken by the white one when i saw and tried it on is b/c unlike most other white clothes it is completely opaque. Great stuff.

You're right, the white tri-suit looks really good. Thanks for a link to that site. When I feel like I've earned enough miles on my bike, I will purchase one. Right now I'd kinda like to remain invisible since I get smoked each time by other riders... no use looking good if you can't haul a** .... Mind you I could adopt the "You may as well look good" attitude.... LOL

Originally posted by ivelina
Here is an awesome ZOOT body suit for us girls.

This thing is so sexy and hard-core looking... I bought the white and bright blue and I'm so upset with the weahter b/c I can't get to wear them just yet. So I parade around the house...

THEY LOOK GORGEOUS ON, especially the white one... the pictures on the web site do not do them justice at all. The reason why i was immediately taken by the white one when i saw and tried it on is b/c unlike most other white clothes it is completely opaque. Great stuff.