Bebop spindle question

bentcruiser

New Member
Apr 18, 2003
My bebops may have an issue. On the left pedal's spindle side, the red plastic ring is extrduded onto the spindle. It is not that way on the other pedal- - - it is flush with the pedal.

Any ideas? Is this a danger?

bentcruiser <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
> My bebops may have an issue. On the left pedal's spindle side, the red plastic ring is extrduded
> onto the spindle. It is not that way on the other pedal- - - it is flush with the pedal.
>
> Any ideas? Is this a danger?

I recommend you call John Steinberg at Bebop. His number is on their website. They aim to please.

Louis

Originally posted by L.M.Garcia
I recommend you call John Steinberg at Bebop. His number is on their website. They aim to please.

Thanks. Got my answer days ago. But thanks for the reply.