    Anyone know where to obtain Bebop pedals or cleats? I'm thinking of going with Eggbeaters since the
    cleats for Bebops seem increasingly hard to come by.

    Tags:

  2. Mark Powers at poweroncycling.com

    Regards Chris

    Freewheeling wrote:
    > Anyone know where to obtain Bebop pedals or cleats? I'm thinking of going with Eggbeaters since
    > the cleats for Bebops seem increasingly hard to come by.

  3. Freewheeling

    Freewheeling Guest

    On Sat, 14 Jun 2003 14:13:17 -0600, Chris Crawford <[email protected]> wrote:

    >Mark Powers at poweroncycling.com
    >
    >Regards Chris

    Chris:

    People have said that, but I couldn't find any listing for Bebops on his web site.

    --Scott

  4. bentcruiser

    bentcruiser New Member

    Joined:
    Apr 18, 2003
    Me thinks you need to look again. On the pedal page it says:
    Derek

  5. Caravan

    Caravan Guest

    Scott, Bought my Bebop's from Mark. He has them in stock.

    Gene Tampa, FL RANS V-Rex

  6. likewise

    Chris

    caravan wrote:
    > Scott, Bought my Bebop's from Mark. He has them in stock.
    >
    > Gene Tampa, FL RANS V-Rex

  7. Andy

    Andy Guest

    I am also sure that Zach Kaplan also has them.

    Zach Kaplan Cycles Alameda, Northern California, North America 510-522-BENT (2368)
    [email protected]

    Andy

    "Chris Crawford" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > likewise
    >
    > Chris
    >
    > caravan wrote:
    > > Scott, Bought my Bebop's from Mark. He has them in stock.
    > >
    > > Gene Tampa, FL RANS V-Rex

  8. Marc Webb

    Marc Webb Guest

    Hi Freewheeling, I have been using SPD's for 2,000 miles on an HPV Street Machine GT (Which is for
    sale now). I built a 26/20 T-Bone with Egg Beaters ( the $140 version) I will be selling the Egg
    Beaters because, for me, the Egg Beaters are a little hard to snap into and out of .

    If you are interested, I will sell you the Egg Beaters with extra cleats for a good price. I used
    them about 200 miles or so.

    ...Marc <-------just thought you might be interested.

    e-mail: [email protected] AIM: kb1d "Freewheeling" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Anyone know where to obtain Bebop pedals or cleats? I'm thinking of going with Eggbeaters since
    > the cleats for Bebops seem increasingly hard to come by.

  9. Freewheeling <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:<[email protected]>...
    > Anyone know where to obtain Bebop pedals or cleats? I'm thinking of going with Eggbeaters since
    > the cleats for Bebops seem increasingly hard to come by.

    I stock them.

    Zach Kaplan zakaplan at earthlink dot net

  10. Freewheeling

    Freewheeling Guest

    Zach:

    I was going to put some cleats on my mountain biking shoes, but just ruined them by cutting off the
    wrong part of the sole. Don't know what the heck got into me. I guess I was thinking about algebra
    when I should have been thinking about geometry. Was in the midst of an argument with somebody.
    Maybe that had something to do with it. If I decide I need to replace the cleats I have I'll give
    you a call.

    --Scott

    On 14 Jun 2003 20:35:53 -0700, [email protected] (Zach Kaplan Cycles) wrote:

    >Freewheeling <[email protected]> wrote in message
    >news:<[email protected]>...
    >> Anyone know where to obtain Bebop pedals or cleats? I'm thinking of going with Eggbeaters since
    >> the cleats for Bebops seem increasingly hard to come by.
    >
    >I stock them.
    >
    >Zach Kaplan zakaplan at earthlink dot net

  11. Freewheeling

    Freewheeling Guest

    Marc:

    Like I told Zach, I just ruined the shoes I was going to use. I'm looking at the damage and
    wondering what the heck I could have been thinking, to cut off the sole on the *outside* of the
    shoe. Sometimes I just amaze myself.

    --Scott

    On Sat, 14 Jun 2003 23:33:55 -0400, "Marc Webb" <[email protected]> wrote:

    >Hi Freewheeling, I have been using SPD's for 2,000 miles on an HPV Street Machine GT (Which is for
    >sale now). I built a 26/20 T-Bone with Egg Beaters ( the $140 version) I will be selling the Egg
    >Beaters because, for me, the Egg Beaters are a little hard to snap into and out of .
    >
    >If you are interested, I will sell you the Egg Beaters with extra cleats for a good price. I used
    >them about 200 miles or so.
    >
    >...Marc <-------just thought you might be interested.
    >

    >e-mail: [email protected] AIM: kb1d "Freewheeling" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    >news:[email protected]...
    >> Anyone know where to obtain Bebop pedals or cleats? I'm thinking of going with Eggbeaters since
    >> the cleats for Bebops seem increasingly hard to come by.

  12. Freewheeling

    Freewheeling Guest

    On Mon, 16 Jun 2003 10:38:34 -0400, Freewheeling <[email protected]> wrote:

    >I'm looking at the damage and wondering what the heck I could have been thinking, to cut off the
    >sole on the *outside* of the shoe. Sometimes I just amaze myself.

    By way of excuse, I think it's possible I have a mild case of dyslexia brought on by that Atkins
    diet. I may need a big plate of "french" fries.