-- bee tow --

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by The Poop, Apr 6, 2006.

  1. The Poop

    The Poop Guest

    Who has tried out the new shaft drive -- bee tow -- rig with the hand
    grip shifters? Is it worth the xtra $$$ buckage?!!

    Tags:

  2. Ride-A-Lot

    Ride-A-Lot Guest

    The Poop wrote:
    > Who has tried out the new shaft drive -- bee tow -- rig with the hand
    > grip shifters? Is it worth the xtra $$$ buckage?!!

    If you get one of these, you won't need any kind of drivetrain:

    http://tinyurl.com/je49u

    --
    o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-o
    www.schnauzers.ws

  3. Ride-A-Lot wrote:
    > The Poop wrote:
    > > Who has tried out the new shaft drive -- bee tow -- rig with the hand
    > > grip shifters? Is it worth the xtra $$$ buckage?!!
    > >

    > If you get one of these, you won't need any kind of drivetrain:
    >
    > http://tinyurl.com/je49u
    >

    > --
    > o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-o
    > www.schnauzers.ws

    Sometimes I don't make it to the bathroom in time and I poop a little
    bit in my pants. It's usually no more than a tablespoon full or so so,
    but still it is a bit discouraging at times.