Beef As Energy Food

Beef is good to build up muscles and also for protein for the long haul. It won't give you the energy yu you need asap because it takes a long time to digest, I would suggest consuming Eggs, drinking raw eggs or mixing it with any kind of shake is good protein and energy booster.

Taking lots of beef is something that we don't do here in our country and I really wish that I can have access to more of them. The thing with taking beef is that I get to enjoy the benefits of having enough energy for my riding experience which is a feeling that you can't beat.

Well I like eating meat to be honest and that's the way I'm going to stay I think. While like I said, I'm not entirely sure if meat does give you extra energy or not, I do think it as some dietary benefits.

Aswell as just enjoying the taste, I do think to live off just veg alone would be a bit too bland for my liking aswell.

Beef is a good source of energy and is one of the few protein food that can give fuel to the body. This is the reason most of the athletes we have don't joke with taking beef for they know the benefits of doing so on a daily basis.

We are deluged with hype on healthy foods like vegetables, fruits, fish and some meat except beef.

With all due respect, there is a reason why healthy foods like fruits, vegetables, and fish are hyped and beef and other red meats aren't. Many studies have shown that consuming large amounts of red meat can lead to many different kinds of health issues, including (but not limited to) different forms of heart disease and cancer.

By no means does this indicate that you should completely stop consuming them, but that it is important to moderate your intake. I don't think any doctor would recommend a daily serving of red meat.

Meats such as chicken, turkey, and fish are doctor recommended because they are lower in fat and cholesterol, but still provide necessary vitamins, minerals, amino acids, and of course, protein.

Reactions: Corzhens
Protein is always good to build up muscles, especially beef of the lean variety. It's actually better to take in more meat than carbohydrates in some cases in order to build up some muscle.

Boiled beef is really good source of protein and help us also to improve our body and convert it to energy. I remember the boxer's diet like Manny pacquiao, His nutritionist only allowed him to eat boiled beef for diet to gain the weight limit, because he was overweight during that time for the minimum weight on that division.

With all due respect, there is a reason why healthy foods like fruits, vegetables, and fish are hyped and beef and other red meats aren't. Many studies have shown that consuming large amounts of red meat can lead to many different kinds of health issues, including (but not limited to) different forms of heart disease and cancer.

By no means does this indicate that you should completely stop consuming them, but that it is important to moderate your intake. I don't think any doctor would recommend a daily serving of red meat.

Meats such as chicken, turkey, and fish are doctor recommended because they are lower in fat and cholesterol, but still provide necessary vitamins, minerals, amino acids, and of course, protein.

Thank you for your opinion, well taken. What I meant with the hype is that as if we can live up to a hundred by eating fruits and vegetables. Pardon me if I cannot explain well my point. Anyway, what I was driving at is the enjoyment of life that we can live longer by abstaining. I am not exactly a beef-eater but I enjoy beef particularly steak. And I have to agree that we can have beef and other meat on the table as long as taken in moderation, i.e. in volume and in frequency.