Been a long time

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Rick B, Jun 9, 2003.

  1. Rick B

    Rick B Guest

    Howdy all been a long time since I've been around. I've been in and out a bit over the last 5 or so
    years just got back from Moab 3 weeks ago had a blast. I rented a Intense uzzi slx and loved having
    a long travel trail bike. Over the last few weeks since I came back I decided I wanted my own Long
    travel trail bike(freeride) and I tested out quite a few and made allot of calls. I ended up
    ordering a Bullit It should be finished today or tomorrow. It ended up being more bike than I wanted
    but I'm sure I'll make use of it. Anyone else here got a bullit?

    Tags:

  2. Carla A-G

    Carla A-G Guest

    "Rick B" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > Howdy all been a long time since I've been around. I've been in and out a bit over the last 5 or
    > so years just got back from Moab 3 weeks ago had a blast. I rented a Intense uzzi slx and loved
    > having a long travel trail bike. Over the last few weeks since I came back I decided I wanted my
    > own Long travel trail bike(freeride) and I tested out quite a few and made
    allot
    > of calls. I ended up ordering a Bullit It should be finished today or tomorrow. It ended up being
    > more bike than I wanted but I'm sure I'll
    make
    > use of it. Anyone else here got a bullit?

    Yes. Myself and the sidekick each have one.

    - CA-G

    Can-Am Girls Kick Ass!

  3. "Rick B" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > Howdy all been a long time since I've been around. I've been in and out a bit over the last 5 or
    > so years just got back from Moab 3 weeks ago had a blast. I rented a Intense uzzi slx and loved
    > having a long travel trail bike. Over the last few weeks since I came back I decided I wanted my
    > own Long travel trail bike(freeride) and I tested out quite a few and made
    allot
    > of calls. I ended up ordering a Bullit It should be finished today or tomorrow. It ended up being
    > more bike than I wanted but I'm sure I'll
    make
    > use of it. Anyone else here got a bullit?

    Yeah. 38's mostly.

  4. Rick B

    Rick B Guest

    news:p[email protected]...