Been a long time

Rick B

Guest
Howdy all been a long time since I've been around. I've been in and out a bit over the last 5 or so
years just got back from Moab 3 weeks ago had a blast. I rented a Intense uzzi slx and loved having
a long travel trail bike. Over the last few weeks since I came back I decided I wanted my own Long
travel trail bike(freeride) and I tested out quite a few and made allot of calls. I ended up
ordering a Bullit It should be finished today or tomorrow. It ended up being more bike than I wanted
but I'm sure I'll make use of it. Anyone else here got a bullit?

"Rick B" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:XG0Fa.61910$hd6.51449@fed1read05...
> Howdy all been a long time since I've been around. I've been in and out a bit over the last 5 or
> so years just got back from Moab 3 weeks ago had a blast. I rented a Intense uzzi slx and loved
> having a long travel trail bike. Over the last few weeks since I came back I decided I wanted my
> own Long travel trail bike(freeride) and I tested out quite a few and made
allot
> of calls. I ended up ordering a Bullit It should be finished today or tomorrow. It ended up being
> more bike than I wanted but I'm sure I'll
make
> use of it. Anyone else here got a bullit?

Yes. Myself and the sidekick each have one.

- CA-G

Can-Am Girls Kick Ass!

"Rick B" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:XG0Fa.61910$hd6.51449@fed1read05...
> Howdy all been a long time since I've been around. I've been in and out a bit over the last 5 or
> so years just got back from Moab 3 weeks ago had a blast. I rented a Intense uzzi slx and loved
> having a long travel trail bike. Over the last few weeks since I came back I decided I wanted my
> own Long travel trail bike(freeride) and I tested out quite a few and made
allot
> of calls. I ended up ordering a Bullit It should be finished today or tomorrow. It ended up being
> more bike than I wanted but I'm sure I'll
make
> use of it. Anyone else here got a bullit?

Yeah. 38's mostly.

news:p[email protected]...