Beer limit

Kakashi

Feb 3, 2018
How many Cans or Bottles of beer can you drink? What is your all-time best?

This topic reminds me of my younger days when my father would order a case of beer, that’s 24 bottles. I would hear the jubilation of my 8 brothers. That usually happens when my father would come home from the racetrack after a win by his horse. He was a racehorse trainer and the culture in the racetrack is drinking. From what I heard, my father could finish 12 bottles of beer in one sitting but that takes a long time.

This topic reminds me of my younger days when my father would order a case of beer, that’s 24 bottles. I would hear the jubilation of my 8 brothers. That usually happens when my father would come home from the racetrack after a win by his horse. He was a racehorse trainer and the culture in the racetrack is drinking. From what I heard, my father could finish 12 bottles of beer in one sitting but that takes a long time.

I guess men just love the taste of beer. I wonder why it becomes this thing for them. It's like how girls bond over make up and cosmetics. But I wouldn't surprised to see that number of beers finished in one go.

When I was in college, I'm able to drink beer with my friends for two days straight and sleep is your only rest, sleep for one or two hours, and then sit and drink again. Until now, I usually drink beer 1 to 2 bottles every other night before sleep.

My personal best was in '95 I drank 16 bottles of Red horse beer in 6 hours. I got so drunk that my thoughts where clear but my walk wasn't. I took a cab home and It took me 30 minutes to reach our gate, which was only a few feet away and probably another hour to open it up because I can't put the key inside the key hole.

I guess men just love the taste of beer. I wonder why it becomes this thing for them. It's like how girls bond over make up and cosmetics. But I wouldn't surprised to see that number of beers finished in one go.

Your forgetting that women nowadays specially the young ones drink a lot of beer and their particular choice is Red Horse which is a strong beer. Because I always see young women in their early 20's drinking a lot of Red Horse and San Miguel Light in bars.

Never really cared for beer. Talking about limits, I'd rather have some Fireball whiskey. A lot less filling and quick results. Wife is a lightweight and we don't consume alcohol very often. So her limit would be about 6 shots.

DSCN2673.JPG