Beer!

Beer......beer......did someone say beer.......where!! ;D beer is nice. Couldnt stand it till i hit 18 and then i really acquired a taste for it, give me a corona a lemon and im happy as larry! Or a good old Toohey Extra Dry! A fine Aussie drop!
But then again red wine is nice too! And good for the blood, and that can only be good for cuclists right! ;)

prost.gif

BEER!!!

I guess that's why roadies are so fit and mountain bikers are so - NOT! lol (just kidding).

gimme anything darker than BUDWEISER (yucky) - and I'm loving life!

prost.gif

BEER!!!

I guess that's why roadies are so fit and mountain bikers are so - NOT!  lol (just kidding).

gimme anything darker than BUDWEISER (yucky) - and I'm loving life!

So your saying mountain bikers have more fun huh? ;) I've never had a Bud.....I guess we can buy them here, might have a look tonight ;D need to carbo load for a race tomorrow 8)

Don't get to embibe, too much. But, I have a fancy for Samuel Adams when I am feeling frisky. I usually like honey wheat, or darker beers.

Occasionally, I get a wierd craving for Carlsberg.

But, mostly, get me a glass of good wine and a kick a$% meal! That is my weakness.

I'm a fan of Mexican Beers. Negro Modelo, when in the mood for a dark beer and Corona other times. But, if I really want a drink it's bourbon and Maker's Mark (Kentucky Small batch) is the choice.

Just can't seem to drink as much and be productive the next day as I could when in College. Hhmmmm...wonder why not? :-/ :-/ :-/

I pretty much steer clear of booze - apart from several liqueurs mmmmm.

I make one exception for beer - Guinness and only in Ireland - it really is different! Bitter and difficult to drink outside of Ireland but smooth and creamy in the land of leperchauns....