beer??

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Humongojugomang, Apr 11, 2003.

  1. Chris

    Chris Guest

  2. Slash

    Slash Guest

  3. John G

    John G Guest

    Humongojugomango wrote:
    > http://www.blacktable.com/beerrun030123.htm
    >
    > its worth it..

    Last Saturday @ the Boston beer summit I tried some Czechvar, Stella Artois, and Yuengling. there
    were much better brews there though

  4. Peter R .

    Peter R . Guest

    On Sat, 12 Apr 2003 09:00:55 -0400, John G <[email protected]> wrote:

    >Humongojugomango wrote:
    >> http://www.blacktable.com/beerrun030123.htm
    >>
    >> its worth it..
    >
    >Last Saturday @ the Boston beer summit I tried some Czechvar, Stella Artois, and Yuengling. there
    >were much better brews there though

    Look at it this way. Stella Artois is probably the worst we have.

    Enjoy,

    Peter R.

  5. Ctg

    Ctg Guest

    "John G" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...

    > Humongojugomango wrote:
    > > http://www.blacktable.com/beerrun030123.htm
    > >
    > > its worth it..
    >
    > Last Saturday @ the Boston beer summit I tried some Czechvar, Stella Artois, and Yuengling. there
    > were much better brews there though

    Don't talk shit on Yuengling...;)

    Just picked up a case after my rough 12 mile canal path ride. Hopefully the trails will be dry
    sometime tomorrow.

    It's a Pennsylvania thing...as Tim Russert put it so eloquently, "Pennsylvania is Pittsburgh and
    Philadelphia with Alabama in the middle."

    --
    Chris
    ________________

  6. Michael Dart

    Michael Dart Guest

    "ctg" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...

    > "John G" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > >

    > > Humongojugomango wrote:
    > > > http://www.blacktable.com/beerrun030123.htm
    > > >
    > > > its worth it..
    > >
    > > Last Saturday @ the Boston beer summit I tried some Czechvar, Stella Artois, and Yuengling.
    > > there were much better brews there though
    > >

    > Don't talk shit on Yuengling...;)
    >
    > Just picked up a case after my rough 12 mile canal path ride. Hopefully
    the
    > trails will be dry sometime tomorrow.
    >
    > It's a Pennsylvania thing...as Tim Russert put it so eloquently, "Pennsylvania is Pittsburgh and
    > Philadelphia with Alabama in the middle."

    Hehehe...He would know being from Buffalo. ;^)

    I always say the trip from Virginia to Buffalo would be pretty nice if Pennsylvania wasn't
    in the way!!

    Yuengling is good, yes and another Penn favorite of mine is Tröegs. Their new Hopback is good if you
    like 'hoppy' beer. and the Troegenator is killer at 8.2%.

    Mike - mmmm beer.

  7. Jd

    Jd Guest

  8. John G

    John G Guest

    JD wrote:
    > Of course, Colorado has Rocky Mountain Goat Piss to scoff at. Then again, we also have some damn
    > fine micros that don't cost too much more than the swill listed.

    I spent so much time at the Flying Dog booth they gave me a pile of coasters and a tee-shirt.