before and after?

tia

Guest
does anybody have any before and after pictures? i love seeing them
when i feel unmotivated somedays.

-t

privet igor! the before and after dont even look like the same person.
thats really amazing. i hope the last half of my weightloss ends up
with results like yours.

-t

In article <[email protected]>,
[email protected] says...
> does anybody have any before and after pictures? i love seeing them
> when i feel unmotivated somedays.

I'm not to the "after" part just yet (19 more lbs to go), but my
progress photos show a HUGE difference after losing 61 lbs (see sig for
URL).

--
Saffire
205/144/125 - 5'1.5"

"tia" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> does anybody have any before and after pictures? i love seeing them
> when i feel unmotivated somedays.
>
> -t

Many people have a link showing progress photos in their signature. They
absolutely motivate me also.
I've lost 60lbs, have 30 left to lose:
http://f2.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/sprgsnow/album?.tok=phX4sVBBuvxvs4Hs&.dir=/55b8&.src=ph

--
Spring
LC since 1/1/04

"Before" & "current" pics at link below:
http://f2.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/sprgsnow/album?.tok=phX4sVBBuvxvs4Hs&.dir=/55b8&.src=ph

"tia" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> does anybody have any before and after pictures? i love seeing them
> when i feel unmotivated somedays.
>
> -t

One of the posters here, Carol Ann, has a website www.lowcarblosers.com .
That is where I like to go for my motivation. There is a whole section of
success stories. I find it very inspirational to look at the progress the
people there have made. Hope this helps.

moonprincess
--
<Insert Witty Quote Here>

Please drop your attitude to reply

LC since 3/24/04
230/151/130
5'3
http://tinyurl.com/4dc3a progress pics

wow these are great. thanks for posting all the links. it helps when
the weight loss is slow :)

"marengo" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> "Sprgtime" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> || LC since 1/1/04
> || 260/200/170
> || "Before" & "current" pics at link below:
> http://f2.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/sprgsnow/album?.tok=phX4sVBBuvxvs4Hs&.dir=/
> 55b8&.src=ph
>
> Sppring, how tall areyou? You look great at 200#!

Awww, thank you! :) I'm 5'11"
I do feel much more "regular/normal" sized now among other people. I can't
believe how it seems that more people are fatter than me than the number
skinnier than me! It used to be that I was one of the fattest people in
most groups.

I really haven't lost any weight since September, but that is my fault.
I've been eating more at maintenance levels for months because things in my
personal life have been VERY stressful. I'm pleased that I'm getting through
this without gaining weight, it really makes me feel that my weight loss
will stick around and so will my new eating habits.

--
Spring
LC since 1/1/04
260/200/170

"Before" & "current" pics at link below:
http://f2.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/sprgsnow/album?.tok=phX4sVBBuvxvs4Hs&.dir=/55b8&.src=ph

i hope things get better for you. believe me, i know about stress.
ill pray for you and me both lol... i just hope your situation is
better than mine. see ya.

-=t

OH ****, I GOT THE OTHER VERSION.