before and after?

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by tia, Jan 19, 2005.

  1. tia

    tia Guest

    does anybody have any before and after pictures? i love seeing them
    when i feel unmotivated somedays.

    -t

    Tags:

  2. tia

    tia Guest

    privet igor! the before and after dont even look like the same person.
    thats really amazing. i hope the last half of my weightloss ends up
    with results like yours.

    -t

  3. Saffire

    Saffire Guest

    In article <[email protected]>,
    [email protected] says...
    > does anybody have any before and after pictures? i love seeing them
    > when i feel unmotivated somedays.

    I'm not to the "after" part just yet (19 more lbs to go), but my
    progress photos show a HUGE difference after losing 61 lbs (see sig for
    URL).

    --
    Saffire
    205/144/125 - 5'1.5"

  4. JJ

    JJ Guest

  5. Sprgtime

    Sprgtime Guest

    "tia" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > does anybody have any before and after pictures? i love seeing them
    > when i feel unmotivated somedays.
    >
    > -t

    Many people have a link showing progress photos in their signature. They
    absolutely motivate me also.
    I've lost 60lbs, have 30 left to lose:
    http://f2.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/sprgsnow/album?.tok=phX4sVBBuvxvs4Hs&.dir=/55b8&.src=ph

    --
    Spring
    LC since 1/1/04

    "Before" & "current" pics at link below:
    http://f2.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/sprgsnow/album?.tok=phX4sVBBuvxvs4Hs&.dir=/55b8&.src=ph

  6. moonprincess

    moonprincess Guest

    "tia" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > does anybody have any before and after pictures? i love seeing them
    > when i feel unmotivated somedays.
    >
    > -t

    One of the posters here, Carol Ann, has a website www.lowcarblosers.com .
    That is where I like to go for my motivation. There is a whole section of
    success stories. I find it very inspirational to look at the progress the
    people there have made. Hope this helps.

    moonprincess
    --
    <Insert Witty Quote Here>

    Please drop your attitude to reply

    LC since 3/24/04
    230/151/130
    5'3
    http://tinyurl.com/4dc3a progress pics

  7. marengo

    marengo Guest

  8. marengo

    marengo Guest

  9. tia

    tia Guest

    wow these are great. thanks for posting all the links. it helps when
    the weight loss is slow :)

  10. Sprgtime

    Sprgtime Guest

    "marengo" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:D[email protected]
    > "Sprgtime" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > || LC since 1/1/04
    > || 260/200/170
    > || "Before" & "current" pics at link below:
    > http://f2.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/sprgsnow/album?.tok=phX4sVBBuvxvs4Hs&.dir=/
    > 55b8&.src=ph
    >
    > Sppring, how tall areyou? You look great at 200#!

    Awww, thank you! :) I'm 5'11"
    I do feel much more "regular/normal" sized now among other people. I can't
    believe how it seems that more people are fatter than me than the number
    skinnier than me! It used to be that I was one of the fattest people in
    most groups.

    I really haven't lost any weight since September, but that is my fault.
    I've been eating more at maintenance levels for months because things in my
    personal life have been VERY stressful. I'm pleased that I'm getting through
    this without gaining weight, it really makes me feel that my weight loss
    will stick around and so will my new eating habits.

    --
    Spring
    LC since 1/1/04
    260/200/170

    "Before" & "current" pics at link below:
    http://f2.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/sprgsnow/album?.tok=phX4sVBBuvxvs4Hs&.dir=/55b8&.src=ph

  11. tia

    tia Guest

    i hope things get better for you. believe me, i know about stress.
    ill pray for you and me both lol... i just hope your situation is
    better than mine. see ya.

    -=t

  12. tia <[email protected]> wrote:

    > i hope things get better for you.

    i hope you learn how to quote properly.

  13. diane

    diane Guest

  14. marengo

    marengo Guest

  15. marengo <[email protected]> wrote:

    > "The Queen of Cans and Jars" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:1gqow37.3fdvt21cca54wN%[email protected]
    > || i hope you learn how to quote properly.
    >
    > omg, did your computer get that lower-case-only virus too? i hear it's
    > going around.

    it's a trend!

  16. DJ Delorie

    DJ Delorie Guest

    [email protected] (The Queen of Cans and Jars) writes:

    > > omg, did your computer get that lower-case-only virus too? i hear it's
    > > going around.

    > it's a trend!

    OH CRAP, I GOT THE OTHER VERSION.

  17. marengo