Beginner drowning in the sea of choices....

Sigh, more argumentive schit from you, you bore me.
WAY TOO COOL?!?

"... maybe you need to read the OP's question,"
I guess that pointing out that YOU apparently didn't read the OP's question is embarrassing ... FOR YOU ...

After all, YOU are way cool!

Apparently, being able to figure out that $100 is < $280 is beyond your mental capabilities ...

YOU are way too cool!
I guess you must think that the rider in the do-don't picture is either 5'7"-or-shorter ...

Is asking for clarification really your idea of being argumentative?

Of course, cool people like you apparently don't need to be correct AND certainly don't want to be corrected!​

Well, Mr. Used-to-race-in-Socal-and-who-has-bought-near-mint-bikes-for-$50, why don't you send the OP a bike for the $50 you paid + the cost of shipping instead of being a DB who is pointing him in the wrong direction?

WAY TOO COOL?!?

"... maybe you need to read the OP's question,"
I guess that pointing out that YOU apparently didn't read the OP's question is embarrassing ... FOR YOU ...

After all, YOU are way cool!

Apparently, being able to figure out that $100 is < $280 is beyond your mental capabilities ...

YOU are way too cool!
I guess you must think that the rider in the do-don't picture is either 5'7"-or-shorter ...

Is asking for clarification really your idea of being argumentative?

Of course, cool people like you apparently don't need to be correct AND certainly don't want to be corrected!​

Well, Mr. Used-to-race-in-Socal-and-who-has-bought-near-mint-bikes-for-$50, why don't you send the OP a bike for the $50 you paid + the cost of shipping instead of being a DB who is pointing him in the wrong direction?

snore, snore, snore.