Beginner Runner

Gypsy Girl

Guest
Are there any recreational running groups in Fremont, CA or East Bay
for beginner runners.

I don't know of any as I am in Nashville, TN. I can't imagine that there
wouldn't be though. You might check out the bulletin boards of some local
running stores for information. I would imagine also that there is probably
an active running club that has beginner groups. Good luck.

Gregg

"Gypsy Girl" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Are there any recreational running groups in Fremont, CA or East Bay
> for beginner runners.

"Gypsy Girl" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> Are there any recreational running groups in Fremont, CA or East Bay
> for beginner runners.

I wouldn't have a clue, but I like your username. Will you marry me?

Roger.

[email protected] wrote:

> Naugty boy, Roger!

Where's the 'h', huh? How can I be naughty without an 'h'? You're
toying with me, aren't you?

> You will like my username better.

Oooh, I do! It's got an 'h' in it! And it seems to be saying 'kiss
me'?

> I will marry you.

I say, steady on! Can't we have cybersex first? We may not be
compatible.

Roger <feeling a lot calmer after that cold shower>

>Roger <feeling a lot calmer after that cold shower>

That maybe it, but most likely it's from whackin-off 6 times.

Gypsy Girl,
coming to the point. I am from around these parts (Bay Area).
There are a few nice running spots. You might need to spend
some time talking to the right people.

I can suggest one nice spot though - Central Park (Lake Elizabeth).
Happy running!

N3th3r L1ps
(I have a better username than this. It was chosen to post trolls.
:)).