Beginner Runner

Discussion in 'General Fitness' started by Gypsy Girl, Jan 3, 2005.

  1. Gypsy Girl

    Gypsy Girl Guest

    Are there any recreational running groups in Fremont, CA or East Bay
    for beginner runners.

    Tags:

  2. Gregg

    Gregg Guest

    I don't know of any as I am in Nashville, TN. I can't imagine that there
    wouldn't be though. You might check out the bulletin boards of some local
    running stores for information. I would imagine also that there is probably
    an active running club that has beginner groups. Good luck.

    Gregg

    "Gypsy Girl" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > Are there any recreational running groups in Fremont, CA or East Bay
    > for beginner runners.

  3. Gypsy Girl

    Gypsy Girl Guest

    Thanx Gregg :)

  4. Gypsy Girl

    Gypsy Girl Guest

    Thanx Gregg :)

  5. np426z

    np426z Guest

    "Gypsy Girl" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]

    > Are there any recreational running groups in Fremont, CA or East Bay
    > for beginner runners.

    I wouldn't have a clue, but I like your username. Will you marry me?

    Roger.

  6. Naugty boy, Roger!
    You will like my username better. I will marry you.
    N3th3r L1ps

  7. [email protected] wrote:

    > Naugty boy, Roger!

    Where's the 'h', huh? How can I be naughty without an 'h'? You're
    toying with me, aren't you?

    > You will like my username better.

    Oooh, I do! It's got an 'h' in it! And it seems to be saying 'kiss
    me'?

    > I will marry you.

    I say, steady on! Can't we have cybersex first? We may not be
    compatible.

    Roger <feeling a lot calmer after that cold shower>

  8. >Roger <feeling a lot calmer after that cold shower>

    That maybe it, but most likely it's from whackin-off 6 times.

  9. Gypsy Girl,
    coming to the point. I am from around these parts (Bay Area).
    There are a few nice running spots. You might need to spend
    some time talking to the right people.

    I can suggest one nice spot though - Central Park (Lake Elizabeth).
    Happy running!

    N3th3r L1ps
    (I have a better username than this. It was chosen to post trolls.
    :)).