rec.sport.unicycling archive · Public discussion

Beginner wanting to ride a Coker

Started by Fritz Lott · · Last activity · 3 posts · 783 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
rec.sport.unicycling archive
Published
2 April 2004
Last activity
2 April 2004
Original author
Fritz Lott
Posts
3
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
783
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–3 of 3
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. I am a 55 year-old beginner. I am practising indoors until
    spring on a 26" unicycle. I feel confident I can pass Level
    1 before spring (and maybe Level 2).

    (1) At what unicycling level do I need to be in order to
    ride a Coker?

    (2) Do I need to ride a 29'er proficiently first or is
    riding the Coker straight-away a reasonable idea?

    Thank you for your attention to these beginner questions.

    --
    Fritz Lott
    220 Sunnyridge Lane
    Golden Valley, MN 55422-5300

  2. Get comfortable on your 26r.

    The Coker is not 'that much of a beast' it just takes
    different style, and more time to master.

    No need to take the intermediate 29r.

    --
    Sofa - You Tu Tu Tuni?

    'Unicycle Product Reviews'
    (brianmackenzie.comunicycleReviews.aspx)

    'London Unicycling Club Website ' (brianmackenzie.comLUC)
    version 3.0

    'Ugh, the Harpers; The worst neighbours in the world 🙁' - *Tony
    Micelli*

    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Sofa's Profile: unicyclist.com706
    View this thread: unicyclist.com30128

  3. I agree with Sofa Before I purchases my Coker, I only had
    experience on my 24'' MUni and a 20''. Takes a bit of
    getting used to the coker, but its worth the time.

    --
    UNI GUY - UNICYCLING OBSESSED
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    UNI GUY's Profile: unicyclist.com4084
    View this thread: unicyclist.com30128

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.