beginners

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by ME, Dec 22, 2005.

  1. ME

    ME Guest

    I am new at potpourri for home fragrance. I was given two small (holds
    1 cup ) electric warmers. They did not come with instructions and I do
    not know how they work. One has a soft waxy bottom. Can anyone help me
    figure out how I use these? Thank you!

    Tags:

  2. In article <[email protected]>,
    "ME" <[email protected]> wrote:

    > I am new at potpourri for home fragrance. I was given two small (holds
    > 1 cup ) electric warmers. They did not come with instructions and I do
    > not know how they work. One has a soft waxy bottom. Can anyone help me
    > figure out how I use these? Thank you!

    contact the manufacturer unless you were wanting to know what to serve
    them with.
    --
    http://www.jamlady.eboard.com, updated 12-22-05

  3. notbob

    notbob Guest

    On 2005-12-22, Melba's Jammin' <[email protected]> wrote:

    > contact the manufacturer unless you were wanting to know what to serve
    > them with.

    Ooh, you're just so ornery around the holidays! ;)

    nb

  4. In article <[email protected]>,
    notbob <[email protected]> wrote:

    > On 2005-12-22, Melba's Jammin' <[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    > > contact the manufacturer unless you were wanting to know what to serve
    > > them with.

    > Ooh, you're just so ornery around the holidays! ;)
    >
    > nb

    Pishtosh, nb. This is a cooking group and if you're about to cook
    something not generally regarded as edible, I think you should go to the
    source of the item and ask for a recommendation. What's your
    suggestion to the OP? I almost suggested she contact the crafts group
    but they've gotten to be not much but a bunch of ads.
    Pfftthhhggbbtt! "-) On second thought, *double* pfftthhggbtt!
    --
    http://www.jamlady.eboard.com, updated 12-22-05