Behold...

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Ronaldo Jeremiah, Jul 29, 2004.

  1. Charles Hizark wrote:

    > [email protected] (Ronaldo Jeremiah) wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    >
    >>...the _fredliest_ of all fred bikes (cue heavenly music):
    >>
    >>http://tinyurl.com/7yt47

    > This bike reminds me of the Colnago's and some other Italian bikes
    > that come out during the Milan biks show. They try and make their
    > bikes as garish as possible.

    Funny you should say that... I have a Dream+ in the Mapei scheme (came
    that way, me=2nd owner) I love the ride, but it gets a LOT of looks and
    makes me feel kinda freddly. To ward off fredness I try to wear plain
    kit as much as possible.

  2. On Fri, 30 Jul 2004 09:58:35 -0400, Curtis L. Russell
    <[email protected]> wrote:

    >On Thu, 29 Jul 2004 18:07:05 -0500, "Carl Sundquist"
    ><[email protected]> wrote:

    >>> All bikes should be bright red with white lugs, red cut-outs.
    >>>
    >>> No points for: Lugs? Cutouts?
    >>>

    >>Should the cutouts have any particular shape?

    >Partial to card symbols, like clubs or spades. Or anything done by
    >R.Sachs.

    I think all bikes should be equipped with Playing cards attached with
    clothespins... stuck in the spokes to make a motorcycle sound.

    fltfltfltfltfltfltfltfltfltfltfltfltfltfltfltfltfltfltfltfltfltfltfltflt.

    YEAH!

  3. "Fast N Bulbous" <[email protected]> wrote in message

    > I think all bikes should be equipped with Playing cards attached with
    > clothespins... stuck in the spokes to make a motorcycle sound.
    >
    > fltfltfltfltfltfltfltfltfltfltfltfltfltfltfltfltfltfltfltfltfltfltfltflt.
    >
    > YEAH!

    You can get a braze-on for that.

  4. Fast N Bulbous wrote:

    > I think all bikes should be equipped with Playing cards attached with
    > clothespins... stuck in the spokes to make a motorcycle sound.

    Spokeydokes?

  5. Stewart Fleming wrote:

    > Fast N Bulbous wrote:
    >

    >> I think all bikes should be equipped with Playing cards attached with
    >> clothespins... stuck in the spokes to make a motorcycle sound.

    > Spokeydokes?

    Shhh!! Those were the training secret of Bob Roll!