Behold...

Charles Hizark wrote:

> [email protected] (Ronaldo Jeremiah) wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
>
>>...the _fredliest_ of all fred bikes (cue heavenly music):
>>
>>http://tinyurl.com/7yt47

> This bike reminds me of the Colnago's and some other Italian bikes
> that come out during the Milan biks show. They try and make their
> bikes as garish as possible.

Funny you should say that... I have a Dream+ in the Mapei scheme (came
that way, me=2nd owner) I love the ride, but it gets a LOT of looks and
makes me feel kinda freddly. To ward off fredness I try to wear plain
kit as much as possible.

On Fri, 30 Jul 2004 09:58:35 -0400, Curtis L. Russell
<[email protected]> wrote:

>On Thu, 29 Jul 2004 18:07:05 -0500, "Carl Sundquist"
><[email protected]> wrote:

>>> All bikes should be bright red with white lugs, red cut-outs.
>>>
>>> No points for: Lugs? Cutouts?
>>>

>>Should the cutouts have any particular shape?

>Partial to card symbols, like clubs or spades. Or anything done by
>R.Sachs.

I think all bikes should be equipped with Playing cards attached with
clothespins... stuck in the spokes to make a motorcycle sound.

fltfltfltfltfltfltfltfltfltfltfltfltfltfltfltfltfltfltfltfltfltfltfltflt.

YEAH!

"Fast N Bulbous" <[email protected]> wrote in message

> I think all bikes should be equipped with Playing cards attached with
> clothespins... stuck in the spokes to make a motorcycle sound.
>
> fltfltfltfltfltfltfltfltfltfltfltfltfltfltfltfltfltfltfltfltfltfltfltflt.
>
> YEAH!

You can get a braze-on for that.

Fast N Bulbous wrote:

> I think all bikes should be equipped with Playing cards attached with
> clothespins... stuck in the spokes to make a motorcycle sound.

Spokeydokes?

Stewart Fleming wrote:

> Fast N Bulbous wrote:
>

>> I think all bikes should be equipped with Playing cards attached with
>> clothespins... stuck in the spokes to make a motorcycle sound.

> Spokeydokes?

Shhh!! Those were the training secret of Bob Roll!