Being Right is not Fundamental

Originally Posted by urge2kill
It's implied that the person will be happy (pleased) in heaven, albeit perhaps a yet unknown kind of pleasure. Otherwise it wouldn't make sense to want heaven.
The fact that the afterlife is predicated upon a spiritual existence, rather than a physical existence, how can there be hedonism?

Because pleasure is defined mentally (subjectively) rather than materially (objectively). The 72 virgins, for example, will not be pleasurable to the homosexual because they will not induce good feelings in him.

Originally Posted by limerickman

On the other hand, Islam teaches that the afterlife can include 72 virgins in their afterlife in certain circumstances.

What's the circumstances for 72 metal head girls, an endless beer-tap and a private rock-bar?
love.png

I would prefer 36 in "normal goth" and another 36 of these new ones with the fluo colors.
love.png

Because pleasure is defined mentally (subjectively) rather than materially (objectively). The 72 virgins, for example, will not be pleasurable to the homosexual because they will not induce good feelings in him.
I am relative sure homosexuality is not recognized in Muslim heaven.

Originally Posted by jhuskey

I am relative sure homosexuality is not recognized in Muslim heaven.

Are you saying that I can't have my 72 (how the hell did they come up with that number, the wacky creeps...) Goth Girls lick each other in my private rock bar???
big-smile.png

Figures, better remove that bomb from that restaurant!
big-smile.png

Originally Posted by Volnix

Are you saying that I can't have my 72 (how the hell did they come up with that number, the wacky creeps...) Goth Girls lick each other in my private rock bar???
big-smile.png

big-smile.png
If I were you I would work on 72 cute girls now. A virgin is the ugliest girls in the first grade that can out run her big brother.

If I were you I would work on 72 cute girls now. A virgin is the ugliest girls in the first grade that can out run her big brother.

Why not 73?
big-smile.png
I'm not asking for a raise or anything but... Why 72? Isn't that number a bit "dated"?
big-smile.png
Won't it make it hard for upgrade ability in the future?
big-smile.png

What if in the future you can buy sex clones or something by the dozen?

Like a six-pack of sex minxes or something?
big-smile.png

Is it like this 666 thing which also nobody knows how they came up with?
big-smile.png

How about 666 girls?!
big-smile.png

What suit?
big-smile.png

7, 35, 83, 65, 20!
big-smile.png

0.jpg

I always assumed it was a budgetary issue.

Knew it!
big-smile.png
Definitely dated then!

Muslim religion will be extinct! Problem muslim ^&^% ?
big-smile.png

Originally Posted by Volnix

big-smile.png
You're thinking of Saudi Arabians and groups like ISIS. But muslims are into that dominant/submissive stuff. It's part of their religion or something.
embarrassed.png

You're thinking of Saudi Arabians and groups like ISIS. But muslims are into that dominant/submissive stuff. It's part of their religion or something.
embarrassed.png

There is always something creepy about Muslims. I met quite alot of them.

Some are just creeps in a more open way whilst some try to "blend in" with the other non-insane population. But the creepiness is always there.

There are also the "holistic" ones which even work in the police etc.

Anyway, getting things a bit too "specific" in religion, like "Pork", "Booze" etc never ends up well... It just makes the whole thing dated and what you have left after is zealot creeps.

Some of these Muslims are quite a depressing sight in some places. I guess when they get shunned so much, after a point they just indulge into the creepiness and end up making pamphlets in Pakistan or something, which is totally not a sh^thole, totally. I bet there are some nice places there too! Like the airport out. Probably some nice food too! If you manage to remove the cooked beetle toppings.

Thinking of it, they are not that much different then the Christian nut-jobs in the states, which claim to be "good Christians" (even though they twist the meaning of the majority of Christian teachings) just to make it easier to meet girls and "fit in".

But I don't see any of these Dancing with Snakes priests or these Amish guys blowing up stuff or spreading hate messages around. Or Catholics etc spreading messages about the Snake Dancing ones being a danger and attacking their belief.

Well, I was in Sunday school once and there were some "informative" lectures about these "neo-Christian" stuff which was not too "approving" but...
big-smile.png

Just to be on the safe side -Avoid Muslims-.
big-smile.png
And junkies.
big-smile.png

Btw, can somebody explain me why these Muslim nut-jobs have so much beef with the US? I mean if it was a "religion" thing they would probably just be angry with the Vatican or something... Why the states?
big-smile.png

Random music video
big-smile.png
:

0.jpg

Reactions: urge2kill
Resistance is futile. Your delicious, eco-friendly, healthy beetle casserole will be fed to the dogs, and your comrades gunned down for their anti-revolutionary ways.
We have cut all funding to research into collecting methane as an alternative fuel.

Resistance is futile. Your delicious, eco-friendly, healthy beetle casserole will be fed to the dogs, and your comrades gunned down for their anti-revolutionary ways.
We have cut all funding to research into collecting methane as an alternative fuel.

big-smile.png

Created a Meme!
big-smile.png
Hope it goes "Viral" or something.
big-smile.png

Network security gets boring after a while.

Unfortunately, leechblock has YouTube blocked. But I do respect women, jhuskey. They just don't understand what respect is!

So Homer Simpson gets respect?Lighten up people take themselves way too serious.

Leechblock? You have Leechblock on your computer? What is wrong with you?
big-smile.png