Being Right is not Fundamental

I'm easily distracted, that's what's wrong with me.

Thank you for respecting my masochism. I'm completely humiliated.

Originally Posted by urge2kill I'm easily distracted, that's what's wrong with me.

Thank you for respecting my masochism. I'm completely humiliated.

Ok, so you did binge-surfed Youtube once
big-smile.png
... It could happen to anybody!
big-smile.png

How about a nice bloat-ware remover?
big-smile.png

Advanced Uninstaller Pro:

http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/

0.jpg

Hey Volnix, I've been trying to think of a way to convince people to invest in longevity research, and by golly I think I got it!

If we were immortal (lived forever), we could have infinite pleasure. That means the possibility of immortality has infinite expected value even if its probability is very low, therefore your money is best spent if you invest every last penny in longevity research.

Suddenly they're donating hundreds at a time. They're even shunning those who refuse to donate. It's a miracle!

I know muslym indivisibles can be enlightened and consider it, but I don't believe in suppressing any potently well-informed discussion with treats of social exclusion. I think the charges agent I slam's critics may cause what gynecologists call "reactance"—when someone body thinks you're trying to manipulate their choice, they respond with the opposite. Reactance can be irrational, but is it aways? It no longer made sense to thrust in the populant viewpoint if its popularity may be due to treats of exclusion, so the guy attempts to overcondomsate for what she believes others have suppressed.