Belated Valentine's Day message...

SuzieB

New Member
Oct 15, 2005
This is just a little note to let you all know that after spending a few days reading the messages on Bicycle Victoria's website I love you guys as the wit, humour and generally INTELLIGENT conversation on aus.bicycle just can't be beat. :D

SuzieB said:
This is just a little note to let you all know that after spending a few days reading the messages on Bicycle Victoria's website I love you guys as the wit, humour and generally INTELLIGENT conversation on aus.bicycle just can't be beat. :D

)))Shucks(((

Must admit tho the BV forum has improved since I first read it. It's kinda cute and slightly more innocent than a.b. :eek:

cfsmtb <[email protected]> writes:

> SuzieB Wrote:
>> This is just a little note to let you all know that after spending a few
>> days reading the messages on 'Bicycle Victoria'
>> (http://www.bv.com.au/forums/)'s website I love you guys as the wit,
>> humour and generally INTELLIGENT conversation on aus.bicycle just can't
>> be beat. :D

> )))Shucks(((
>
> Must admit tho the BV forum has improved since I first read it. It's
> kinda cute and slightly more innocent than a.b. :eek:

*looks around furtively*

I *am* innocent! Honest!!
--
Cheers | ~~ __@
Euan | ~~ _-\<,

Euan said:
*looks around furtively*

I *am* innocent! Honest!!
--
Cheers | ~~ __@
Euan | ~~ _-\<,

SuzieB <[email protected]> writes:

> Euan Wrote:
>>
>> *looks around furtively*
>>
>> I *am* innocent! Honest!!
>> --
>> Cheers | ~~ __@
>> Euan | ~~ _-\<,
>> Melbourne, Australia | ~ (*)/ (*)

> Prehaps I should mention that my dear husband has been shocking the BV
> forums with his outlandish views on bike paths, ipods, clipless pedals.
> I am sure there is a helmet debate due soon. :D

Nah, not even I'm that masochistic!
--
Cheers | ~~ __@
Euan | ~~ _-\<,

SuzieB said:
Prehaps I should mention that my dear husband has been shocking the BV forums with his outlandish views on bike paths, ipods, clipless pedals. I am sure there is a helmet debate due soon. :D

what are these outlandish views, lad?
can't remember. left my memory somewhere over the indian ocean...

was totally wierdo seeing a guy wearing a helmet in Amsterdam (i WILL stop talking about it sometime, honest! November perhaps...).
He was getting wierdo looks from everyone too :)))

flyingdutch <[email protected]> writes:

> SuzieB Wrote:
>> Prehaps I should mention that my dear husband has been shocking the BV
>> forums with his outlandish views on bike paths, ipods, clipless pedals.
>> I am sure there is a helmet debate due soon. :D

> what are these outlandish views, lad?
> can't remember. left my memory somewhere over the indian ocean...

Clipless pedals: once you've learned how to use them they're safer than
normal pedals.

Bike paths: poor utility to a transport cyclist, roads are safer and
more predictable environments.

iPods (more correctly using headphones) not inherently risky if used
appropriately.

> was totally wierdo seeing a guy wearing a helmet in Amsterdam (i WILL
> stop talking about it sometime, honest! November perhaps...).
> He was getting wierdo looks from everyone too :)))

I'm not biting, I'm not I'm not I'm not.....
--
Cheers | ~~ __@
Euan | ~~ _-\<,

Euan said:
Bike paths: poor utility to a transport cyclist, roads are safer and
more predictable environments.

ppffttt. Australian ones yes. some_other_country's_bikepaths No.

helmet debate. helmet debate. helmet debate. helmet debate. helmet debate. helmet debate. helmet debate. helmet debate. helmet debate. helmet debate. helmet debate. helmet debate. helmet debate. helmet debate. helmet debate. helmet debate. helmet debate. helmet debate. helmet debate. helmet debate. helmet debate. helmet debate. helmet debate.

flyingdutch <[email protected]> writes:

> Euan Wrote:
>>
>> Bike paths: poor utility to a transport cyclist, roads are safer and
>> more predictable environments.
>>

> ppffttt. Australian ones yes. some_other_country's_bikepaths No.
>
> helmet debate. helmet debate. helmet debate. helmet debate. helmet
> debate. helmet debate. helmet debate. helmet debate. helmet debate.
> helmet debate. helmet debate. helmet debate. helmet debate. helmet
> debate. helmet debate. helmet debate. helmet debate. helmet debate.
> helmet debate. helmet debate. helmet debate. helmet debate. helmet
> debate.

Rebuttal Rebuttal Rebuttal Rebuttal Rebuttal Rebuttal Rebuttal Rebuttal
Rebuttal Rebuttal Rebuttal Rebuttal Rebuttal Rebuttal Rebuttal Rebuttal
Rebuttal Rebuttal Rebuttal Rebuttal Rebuttal Rebuttal Rebuttal Rebuttal
Rebuttal Rebuttal Rebuttal Rebuttal Rebuttal Rebuttal Rebuttal Rebuttal
Rebuttal Rebuttal Rebuttal Rebuttal Rebuttal Rebuttal Rebuttal Rebuttal
Rebuttal Rebuttal Rebuttal

Sod it, Goat next week :)
--
Cheers | ~~ __@
Euan | ~~ _-\<,

Euan said:
Sod it, Goat next week :)

stoush! stoush! stoush! stoush! stoush! stoush! stoush! stoush! stoush! stoush! stoush! stoush! stoush! stoush! stoush! stoush! stoush! stoush! stoush! stoush! stoush! stoush! stoush! stoush! stoush! stoush! stoush! stoush! stoush! stoush! stoush! stoush! stoush! stoush! stoush! stoush! stoush! stoush! stoush! stoush! stoush! stoush! stoush! stoush! stoush! stoush! stoush! stoush! stoush! stoush! stoush! stoush! stoush! stoush! stoush! stoush! stoush! stoush! stoush! stoush!

Euan said:
Rebuttal Rebuttal Rebuttal Rebuttal Rebuttal Rebuttal Rebuttal Rebuttal
Rebuttal Rebuttal Rebuttal Rebuttal Rebuttal Rebuttal Rebuttal Rebuttal
Rebuttal Rebuttal Rebuttal Rebuttal Rebuttal Rebuttal Rebuttal Rebuttal
Rebuttal Rebuttal Rebuttal Rebuttal Rebuttal Rebuttal Rebuttal Rebuttal
Rebuttal Rebuttal Rebuttal Rebuttal Rebuttal Rebuttal Rebuttal Rebuttal
Rebuttal Rebuttal Rebuttal

Keep you Goat's butt out of this, kinky fecker :D

cfsmtb said:
stoush! stoush! stoush! stoush! stoush! stoush! stoush! stoush! stoush! stoush! stoush! stoush! stoush! stoush! stoush! stoush! stoush! stoush! stoush! stoush! stoush! stoush! stoush! stoush! stoush! stoush! stoush! stoush! stoush! stoush! stoush! stoush! stoush! stoush! stoush! stoush! stoush! stoush! stoush! stoush! stoush! stoush! stoush! stoush! stoush! stoush! stoush! stoush! stoush! stoush! stoush! stoush! stoush! stoush! stoush! stoush! stoush! stoush! stoush! stoush!

i think you meant:
stout! stout! stout! stout! stout! stout! stout! stout! stout! stout! stout!
stout! stout! stout! stout! stout! stout! stout! stout! stout! stout! stout!
stout! stout! stout! stout! stout! stout! stout! stout! stout! stout! stout!
stout! stout! stout! stout! stout! stout! stout! stout! stout! stout! stout!
stout! stout! stout! stout! stout! stout! stout! stout! stout! stout! stout!
stout! stout! stout! stout! stout! stout! stout! stout! stout! stout! stout!
stout! stout! stout! stout! stout! stout! stout! stout! stout! stout! stout!

:rolleyes:

On 2006-02-15, cfsmtb (aka Bruce)

> Euan Wrote:
>>
>> Sod it, Goat next week :)

stout! stout! stout! stout! stout! stout! stout! stout! stout!
stout! stout! stout! stout! stout! stout! stout! stout! stout!
stout! stout! stout! stout! stout! stout! stout! stout! stout!
stout! stout! stout! stout! stout! stout! stout! stout! stout!
stout! stout! stout! stout! stout! stout! stout! stout! stout!
stout! stout! stout! stout! stout! stout! stout! stout! stout!
stout! stout! stout! stout! stout! stout!

--
TimC
>Cats are intended to teach us that not everything in nature has a function.

You're saying cats are the opposite of bijectiveness? -- ST in RHOD

On 2006-02-15, flyingdutch (aka Bruce)
> i think you meant:
> stout! stout! stout! stout! stout! stout! stout! stout! stout! stout!
> stout!
> stout! stout! stout! stout! stout! stout! stout! stout! stout! stout!
> stout!
> stout! stout! stout! stout! stout! stout! stout! stout! stout! stout!
> stout!
> stout! stout! stout! stout! stout! stout! stout! stout! stout! stout!
> stout!
> stout! stout! stout! stout! stout! stout! stout! stout! stout! stout!
> stout!
> stout! stout! stout! stout! stout! stout! stout! stout! stout! stout!
> stout!
> stout! stout! stout! stout! stout! stout! stout! stout! stout! stout!
> stout!

Hey dutchy, I don't think we are predictable enough :)

<looking forward to their wheatbier they alluded to last time I was
there>

--
TimC
"Some people think that noise abatement should be a higher priority for ATC. I

SuzieB wrote:
> This is just a little note to let you all know that after spending a few
> days reading the messages on 'Bicycle Victoria'
> (http://www.bv.com.au/forums/)'s website I love you guys as the wit,
> humour and generally INTELLIGENT conversation on aus.bicycle just can't
> be beat. :D

Gawd..

What DO you want?

Dave

flyingdutch <[email protected]> writes:

> Euan Wrote:
>>
>> Rebuttal Rebuttal Rebuttal Rebuttal Rebuttal Rebuttal Rebuttal
>> Rebuttal
>> Rebuttal Rebuttal Rebuttal Rebuttal Rebuttal Rebuttal Rebuttal
>> Rebuttal
>> Rebuttal Rebuttal Rebuttal Rebuttal Rebuttal Rebuttal Rebuttal
>> Rebuttal
>> Rebuttal Rebuttal Rebuttal Rebuttal Rebuttal Rebuttal Rebuttal
>> Rebuttal
>> Rebuttal Rebuttal Rebuttal Rebuttal Rebuttal Rebuttal Rebuttal
>> Rebuttal
>> Rebuttal Rebuttal Rebuttal
>>

> Keep you Goat's butt out of this, kinky fecker :D

If only you knew....
--
Cheers | ~~ __@
Euan | ~~ _-\<,

On 2006-02-15, dave (aka Bruce)
> SuzieB wrote:
>> This is just a little note to let you all know that after spending a few
>> days reading the messages on 'Bicycle Victoria'
>> (http://www.bv.com.au/forums/)'s website I love you guys as the wit,
>> humour and generally INTELLIGENT conversation on aus.bicycle just can't
>> be beat. :D
>>

> Gawd..
>
> What DO you want?

Choclit.

But she's too late :)

--
TimC
We would be called technicians, not researchers, if we knew

TimC said:
Hey dutchy, I don't think we are predictable enough :)

Ok then,

Chips! Chips! Chips! Chips! Chips! Chips! Chips! Chips! Chips! Chips! Chips! Chips! Chips! Chips! Chips! Chips! Chips! Chips! Chips! Chips! Chips! Chips! Chips! Chips! Chips! Chips! Chips! Chips! Chips! Chips! Chips! Chips! Chips! Chips! Chips! Chips! Chips! Chips! Chips! Chips! Chips! Chips! Chips! Chips! Chips! Chips! Chips! Chips!

and small pizzas.