Bell bicycle trainer

Rick Onanian

Guest
Has anybody used or even heard of somebody who has used the Bell bicycle trainer?

There's one at a nearby store that's having a going out of business sale. I think they want $60 for
it right now, but I'd probably wait until it's much cheaper and then haggle it down more unless it's
actually any good. If it's terrible, I won't bother at all.

It's this one:
http://img.epinions.com/images/opti/3c/e1/bikeComponentsAllBell_Indoor_Bicycle_Trainer1.jpg

Of course, it's nowhere to be found on the Bell site.
--
Rick Onanian

Well? Nobody? Not one reply?

Anybody care to guess based on the picture?