Bell Cyclometer Settings

bananaman165

Guest
Hi all. I have an el-chepo Bell cyclometer, but the manual is missing. Can anyone point me to a web
page that has the stupid wheel diameter settings and proper buttons to press for setup? I have 26 x
2.10 wheels.

PS: The www.bellsports.com only talks about their helmets. : (

Dave

---
I'm only two weeks behind, but that's ok, I have two weeks to go... Wait... Uh oh...
---
Remove the tab before using email
---

Have you tried using it as-is? The default setting may be the one you need.

Bob

> Hi all. I have an el-chepo Bell cyclometer, but the manual is missing. Can anyone point me to a
> web page that has the stupid wheel diameter settings and proper buttons to press for setup? I have
> 26 x 2.10 wheels.
>
> PS: The www.bellsports.com only talks about their helmets. : (
>
> Dave
>
> ---
> I'm only two weeks behind, but that's ok, I have two weeks to go... Wait... Uh oh...
> ---
> Remove the tab before using email
> ---

Yes, I tried - it isn't correct. Unless I was actually going 35 mph up hill without breaking a
sweat... Heh heh... I think NOT ;) Help on settings anyone???

In article <[email protected]>, ritaylor1 @mchsi.com says...

[email protected] wrote:

> Hi all. I have an el-chepo Bell cyclometer, but the manual is missing. Can anyone point me to a
> web page that has the stupid wheel diameter settings and proper buttons to press for setup? I have
> 26 x 2.10 wheels.
>
> PS: The www.bellsports.com only talks about their helmets. : (
>
> Dave
>
> ---
> I'm only two weeks behind, but that's ok, I have two weeks to go... Wait... Uh oh...
> ---
> Remove the tab before using email
> ---
If it is the same unit as I have: Press and hold left and right buttons for 2 seconds, unit enters
wheel size input mode. Multiply your wheel diameter by 3.1416 to get wheel factor. Enter the wheel
factor by pressing the left button to select the digit to be input and the right button to adjust
the digit. The Bell chart with the cyclometer lists a 26x2 tire as having a wheel factor of 2099.
Press the left button again and select KM/Mile. The unit forgets the wheel factor when you replace
the battery.