Mountain Bikes · Public discussion

Bell Helmet Gripe

Started by Craig Brossman · · Last activity · 2 posts · 1,325 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Mountain Bikes
Published
17 March 2004
Last activity
17 March 2004
Original author
Craig Brossman
Posts
2
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
1,325
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–2 of 2
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. I recently picked up a Bell XRay 2003, I like the way it
    fits and adjusts, it seemed to be a good value.

    I have found that the pads are ready to be replaced long
    before the effective life of the helmet is over, so I called
    Bell to get a set of replacement pads. I'm not ready for
    them, but I will be during the summer, and I want to have
    them available.

    I can't get them, Bell does not have them and can't get
    them. The helmet is not discontinued, the pads are the same
    for 2004, but I was told that since it is made overseas,
    they can't get the pads. They will send me something as
    close as they can get, at no charge BTW, but I am a bit
    disappointed.

    This may be a factor in my next helmet purchase.

    --
    Craig Brossman, Durango Colorado (remove ".nospam" to reply)

  2. Best buy a new lid. Three and a fullface hang in my closet.

    I MTB 2004

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.