Belleville Rendez

Mseries

Guest
I am reliably informed by Mrs MSeries that Belleville Rendezvous is on BBC 4 on Saturday at 23:30 as
it was nominated for an award and the awards show is also on that channel Saturday.

--
The Reply & From email addresses are checked rarely. http://www.mseries.freeserve.co.uk

"MSeries" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> I am reliably informed by Mrs MSeries that Belleville Rendezvous is on BBC 4 on Saturday at 23:30
> as it was nominated for an award and the awards
show
> is also on that channel Saturday.
>
> --
> The Reply & From email addresses are checked rarely. http://www.mseries.freeserve.co.uk

... and for those with a new fangled DVD machine it's released on 26 Jan - www.play.com has it for
about £9 (delivered) I believe - and Mr Amazon is just a little more expensive for the disk

RG

Dave Larrington wrote:
> Now he/they tell us... It's on order on DVD, released on Jan 26th...
>
> --

Dont worry, it is worth having on dvd

Stan Cox

Stan Cox wrote:
> Dave Larrington wrote:
>> Now he/they tell us... It's on order on DVD, released on Jan 26th...
>>
>> --
>>
> Dont worry, it is worth having on dvd
>
> Stan Cox

Mrs MSeries has it on my birthday list

"MSeries" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> I am reliably informed by Mrs MSeries that Belleville Rendezvous is on BBC 4 on Saturday at 23:30
> as it was nominated for an award and the awards
show
> is also on that channel Saturday.

Thanks, not seen it .. missed both times on TV. In my diary for Saturday night. :)