beltran cauhgt for doping

TheDarkLord said:
You sure seem to have improved your forum browsing skills C! :p

And before you rag me for it, yes, I realize that this is "derailing" this thread. ;)
Lol . . . Hey, I discovered that there's a front page to this forum and come to find out there's a sub-forum called "Grand Tours" that has ALL KINDS of threads in it. :D

In reality, it's TdF time, which is the ONE race I take the time to at least try and halfway follow. I haven't had the opporunity to actually watch any of it to date mind you, but I'm living vicariously through all of you by reading your posts. So, thanks all. :)

Carry on . . .

tonyzackery said:
OP was first - by 4 minutes...
Yes, I realized that. HOWEVER, at the time I made my post there were no posts to this thread and five already to the other. SO, I thought in the interest of making sure the discussion didn't get split between two threads and lost in the process, that I would make my post steering everyone to the other thread since there was already activity there.

But yes, zlatan gets credit for being the first to report it here.

tonyzackery said:
OP was first - by 4 minutes...
Yeah... but he made a typo in the title... which is a 6 minute penalty right?...
biggrin.gif

To be fair, point taken... Zlatan should be the primary thread... right? No problems Pouli posting his mirror thread though. Nothing was probably up when he started posting it. We should be just giving the first OP the honour of replies I suppose.

Crankyfeet said:
Yeah... but he made a typo in the title... which is a 6 minute penalty right?...
biggrin.gif

To be fair, point taken... Zlatan should be the primary thread... right? No problems Pouli posting his mirror thread though. Nothing was probably up when he started posting it. We should be just giving the first OP the honour of replies I suppose.
well it dosen´t mather to me (-:

Crankyfeet said:
biggrin.gif

When "hot news" pops up, it is not unusual to have two threads started on the topic within a short period of time. Some unexplainable thing gets one thread going, while the other stagnates and dies or gets off-topic responses (such as this one :D ). Sometimes, it is indeed the thread that was chronologically first; sometimes it is the thread started by a more prolific poster; to some extent it is random.

Crankyfeet said:
biggrin.gif

Is there some friggin' great prize for being a thread starter that I don't know about? Have I been missing out this whole time? I mean . . . really. Do we get paid for it? Is there a trophy? What?

Is this what life has come to? This is what we have to look forward to? :rolleyes:

Goodness gracious. I simply tried to keep things organized since all of the posting was occurring in the other thread. And I didn't want the OP here to wonder why nobody was responding to his thread since it contained some pretty "exciting" information (in case he didn't see the other). I didn't know you win a prize for being the official thread starter. Sorry to rain on your cyber parade zlatan. :eek: Geesh!

(mumbling to self: remember, no good deed goes unpunished) . . .

:D

Congratulations Zlatan.

Poulidor is always second ... on TDF. Never maillot jaune. But the number one in the heart of people, that is the most important.;)

poulidor said:
Congratulations Zlatan.

Poulidor is always second ... on TDF. Never maillot jaune. But the number one in the heart of people, that is the most important.;)
haha good one:D

C'dale Girl said:
Is there some friggin' great prize for being a thread starter that I don't know about? Have I been missing out this whole time? I mean . . . really. Do we get paid for it? Is there a trophy? What?

Is this what life has come to? This is what we have to look forward to? :rolleyes:

Goodness gracious. I simply tried to keep things organized since all of the posting was occurring in the other thread. And I didn't want the OP here to wonder why nobody was responding to his thread since it contained some pretty "exciting" information (in case he didn't see the other). I didn't know you win a prize for being the official thread starter. Sorry to rain on your cyber parade zlatan. :eek: Geesh!

(mumbling to self: remember, no good deed goes unpunished) . . .

:D
Trust you to turn everything around such that you're the poor victim whom everyone is bashing! :p

Crankyfeet said:
biggrin.gif

6 minutes :D

TheDarkLord said:
Trust you to turn everything around such that you're the poor victim whom everyone is bashing! :p
No, you just have to read a little deeper between the lines to hear my real message. ;)