Beltran positive EPO

Ava Marie said:
Trek?

What happen, I thought you said "if he were proven a liar I would still accept it" I have given you a short sample of the long list of lies, accept it yet?
I doubt he will. Something about "selective digestion of facts".
wink.gif

Kinda weird that he fooled everyone for a while with his spiel about being "open minded", and in the end he turns out to be the typical fanboy.

Ava Marie said:
Trek?

What happen, I thought you said "if he were proven a liar I would still accept it" I have given you a short sample of the long list of lies, accept it yet?

So far you have provided no evidence of Betsy not telling the truth. I think it is time you apologize to the nice woman. You easily forget that Frankie, Stephanie, and Bill all agreed with Betsy. You also shouldn't forget what Swart, O'Reilly and Anderson have said as well.

Your hero is a doper. If you got your information from something besides Armstrong press releases you might not have come across as such a fool.....or dickcheese.
Hey, watch that language!....sorry, I was channeling Vaughn there for a second....

TheDarkLord said:
wink.gif

Kinda weird that he fooled everyone for a while with his spiel about being "open minded", and in the end he turns out to be the typical fanboy.
Though one's avatar can be revealing, can't it? ;)

jimmypop said:
That's nice and all, but professional cycling lost my eyeballs for good.

Cheating was so prevalent that we can look at average speeds, team strengths and other metadata to determine the relative cleanliness of the sport? No thanks. I'll ride a few times a week, enjoy myself, and leave it at that.
I am just about there too Jimmy.....

Trek_Athlete said:
I have a bad feeling about Lemond, as he seems to always be digging around for trouble. He has reason to dislike Armstrong, as Lance took his former title of "greatest American cyclist". And even though Trek owns Lemond's bicycle company, Lance's success has seen a rise in Trek bicycle sales, thus making enviable competition for Lemond now and in the future.
Oh boy. I am confused. You don't want to call Lance a cheat. But you are effectively accusing Lemond of lying out of jealously because you have a abad feeling about him. I am going to go with your hunch on this one. Lemond is a bad guy. Not a very good bike racer either. He only won the tour three times. Lance won seven. Lance was more than twice as good as LeMond if my math is right.

Trek_Athlete said:
Well since you know Lance is a liar you ought to tell the authorities because you seem to know something they don't.

Is Lance really a liar or is that just your opinion?

I may be a Lance fan, but if he were proven a liar I would still accept it. It would not be the first time I have been disappointed. But legally speaking, he won, and the "trolls" lost.

Like I said, I will never call someone I cheat without proof. There is no proof, or else there would be a subsequent conviction. SCA had $5 million hanging in the balance so I think if there was proof someone would have found it.

A little tip for you: You shouldn't state your opinion as though it is fact because it discredits your opinion.

You don't see me jumping around these forums saying Lance is innocent just because I am a fan. No one will ever be able to prove that Lance hasn't ever taken drugs. And thus far no one has proved that Lance is guilty.

I believe in the American way of "innocent until proven guilty" so unless he is ever proven gulity I choose to believe that Lance Armstrong is innocent.
Yeah TFF. We don;t want opinions. Just facts. We don't care about the hunches of an intraweb troll.

thoughtforfood said:
I think he said "performance enhancing rugs" and they just misquoted. He is a well known associate of Dr Ferraralbaba, the magic carpet salesman....he also probably has "stock" in the Hair Club For Men for the day when pretty 16 year olds say "Tour DE what?" He could be referring to either really...
You gotta admit though... the tests for performance enhancing rugs have got a lot better ever since they found this "pile" of evidence in ***** Voet's Festina car in 1998....

Rug%20Stack.jpg

Trek_Athlete said:
WHy would the french go around testing six year old samples? Sounds like they were looking for trouble.
Yep. This is an anti-american thing because we changed the name of freedom fries after they said there were no WMDs in Iraq. Screw them. France would be Germany if it weren't for U.S. And I don't mean the University of Scranton. That would be U of S. Cool.

Crankyfeet said:
You gotta admit though... the tests for performance enhancing rugs have got a lot better ever since they found this "pile" of evidence in ***** Voet's Festina car in 1998....
Is that where they sweep all the evidence?

Crankyfeet said:
His mother-in-law had lots of bad floors to cover up.

Crankyfeet said:

Rug%20Stack.jpg
See. They are persian rugs. ***** was french. See the connection. This is all an Iraqi thing. Thank god we got rid of that secular leader in Iraq. His people were so afraid of him that they ended their 2,000 year civil war. That is not right.

Trek_Athlete said:
Armstrong proved he had a prescription for the corticosteroid skin cream. And the alleged samples were "B" samples, frozen and misteriously kept under wraps for six years. Why were they not tested with the "A" samples? If the "A" samples were suspicious, then the "B" samples would have been tested in 1999, not six years later.

The UCI supported Armstrong saying the tests were invalid.
Umm... respected Trek_Athlete.... there were no tests for EPO until 2002. And everybody's "B" samples are stored. The samples (including others apart from Armstrong's) were tested blind. The six positives were only code matched to Armstrong after the results came in.

And I suppose you could have had six errors on six different tests giving false positives.... though the chances of that are about ten million to one against.

You know. That journalist's book calculated the odds of that happening. I just don't believe that math. Its just numbers and formulas. Who says the formulas are right anyway?

TheDarkLord said:
So once again, my point is proved. :D

Even if you pile in fact after fact, the Lance fans digest these selectively to continue keeping their head in the sand and believe that he is innocent. They of course, claim that they are "open to the truth". :rolleyes:
Am I being attacked with stereotypes?

TheDarkLord said:
wink.gif

Man, the stereotypes just keep coming from this guy.

Trek_Athlete said:
Man, the stereotypes just keep coming from this guy.
Did a Coyote just bring you across the border or something Chico? If you think you will "shame" us into polite discourse with your accusations of...........<gasp>......inpropriety, you don't get something. We, well I at least, think you are a tool.

****, being disrespectful and bombastic is my whole ****ing raison d'etre. You have more of a chance trying to alter climate change.

Trek_Athlete said:
Am I being attacked with stereotypes?
This is a redneck stereotype we have at our disposal. We haven't used him yet. Pity the fool who makes us....

redneckStereotype.jpg

Crankyfeet said:

Rug%20Stack.jpg
SEE......everybody was like "it is his never before discovered spinning technique and the performance benefits derived from having chemotherapy" that allowed him to climb. THIS is the smoking rug! can you imagine what micro swatches of a rug like that tucked under your saddle would do for you while climbing Galibier?