Ben and Jerry's cycle clothing

Clive Boothby

Guest
Hi , does anyone know if there is a compnay in the UK you can order Ben and Jerry's cycle clothing ,
especially the jersey .

Can't find a supplier thru Google but thought you may know someone .

Hope to get one as a Xmas present .

Thanks , Clive

On Fri, 26 Sep 2003 16:24:46 +0100, "Clive boothby" <clive*nospam*[email protected]> wrote:

>Hi , does anyone know if there is a compnay in the UK you can order Ben and Jerry's cycle clothing
>, especially the jersey .
>
> Can't find a supplier thru Google but thought you may know someone .
>
> Hope to get one as a Xmas present .
>
> Thanks , Clive

Hi Clive,

Seen it at the Cycle Surgery a few times and thought about buying it myself. Also went to the Cycle
Show yesterday and saw a Foska marmite jersey which was also quite nice.

B&J's: http://www.cyclesurgery.com/ProductDetails/mcs/productID/1023143/groupID/14/categoryID/127/v-
/275c5413-fc94-40cc-a3c6-290e0382b184/

Marmite: http://www.foska.com/acatalog/MARMITE.html

Pearl Izumi make them. Ask your LBS.

news:[email protected]...

<ouch> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> On Fri, 26 Sep 2003 16:24:46 +0100, "Clive boothby" <clive*nospam*[email protected]> wrote:
>
> >Hi , does anyone know if there is a compnay in the UK you can order Ben
and
> >Jerry's cycle clothing , especially the jersey .
> >
> > Can't find a supplier thru Google but thought you may know someone .
> >
> > Hope to get one as a Xmas present .
> >
> > Thanks , Clive
> >

> Hi Clive,
>
> Seen it at the Cycle Surgery a few times and thought about buying it myself. Also went to the
> Cycle Show yesterday and saw a Foska marmite jersey which was also quite nice.
>
> B&J's:

http://www.cyclesurgery.com/ProductDetails/mcs/productID/1023143/groupID/14/
categoryID/127/v/275c5413-fc94-40cc-a3c6-290e0382b184/

48 quid!!!! Ouch indeed!

--
Andrew

"Look laddie, if you're in the penalty area and aren't quite sure what to do with the ball, just
stick it in the net and we'll discuss all your options afterwards."

andrew wrote:

> 48 quid!!!! Ouch indeed!

Exactly. And aren't *they* supposed to be paying *me* to advertise *their* stuff?

Simon

"David Hart" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> Pearl Izumi make them. Ask your LBS.
>
> "Clive boothby" <clive*nospam*[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > Hi , does anyone know if there is a compnay in the UK you can order Ben
and
> > Jerry's cycle clothing , especially the jersey .
> >
> > Can't find a supplier thru Google but thought you may know someone .
> >
> > Hope to get one as a Xmas present .
> >
> > Thanks , Clive

My local market has Jen and Berry outfits for a fiver if your interested :)

--
Mark (MSA)

Bike shop assistant... "We couldn't repair your brakes, so we made your horn louder"!

guys , thanks so much for the cycle surgery website . Excellent . Agreed £48 is a lot for a top ,
but my friend has been to Ben and Jerry's in Vermont so he would like it . Some American websites
have long sleeves too , but at $120 .
!!

Really appreciate your replies .

news:[email protected]...